Captain America Winter Soldier

2»

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    motown67 said:
    After the talk in thsi thread I decided to watch the last 4-5 episodes of Agents of Shield to see what was what. I too liked the tie in with the movie with Hydra but besides that there isn't enough going on in that show to keep my interest.

Yea, it's very hit and miss. I turn it off some weeks. The last couple week with Bill Paxton and the movie tie have been the best so far and even then it still has bad moments.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    volumen said:
    the Killer with the heart of gold.

Soon to be...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Is the shit! Saw an early showing today. Was a great movie.

There are two secret endings. The second is at the very end and is only worth it for nerds.

Also Marvin Gaye and Pulp Fiction make guest appearances.

Co-sign. I can't believe how much I liked this.

I was the only one who laughed out loud at the Pulp Fiction appearance. It happened so quickly that I think if it stayed on there for 2 secs more the audience would have erupted.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Is the shit!

Will stream.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    edith head said:
    motown67 said:
    Is the shit! Saw an early showing today. Was a great movie.

There are two secret endings. The second is at the very end and is only worth it for nerds.

Also Marvin Gaye and Pulp Fiction make guest appearances.

Co-sign. I can't believe how much I liked this.

I was the only one who laughed out loud at the Pulp Fiction appearance. It happened so quickly that I think if it stayed on there for 2 secs more the audience would have erupted.

When did the Pulp Fiction part happen?? I completely missed it even though I didn't take a single peepee break!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    At the end of the movie when they're standing around Fury's grave stone it has "path of a righteous man" Ezekiel which was from the speech that Jackson gives before he kills people.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Anthony Mackie did his thang hard.

He's been becoming one of my favorite actors.

batmon said:
    Anthony Mackie did his thang hard.

He's been becoming one of my favorite actors.

Anyone know if he'll be in the next Avengers movie as Captain America's sidekick?

Scratch that Wikipedia says he's not going to be in the next Avengers.

• cap's personal list of things he needs to look into:

vintageinfants said:
    cap's personal list of things he needs to look into:

He needs Whats Goin On before Troubleman.

In the comic hes revived in the 60s. There wasnt that much to catch up on after 20 years.

The man ouuta time theme wasnt that prominant.

Imma look the year he did come bacck and see what would have been onhis list music wise just for fun.

whats hot in 1964?

batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:

In the comic hes revived in the 60s. There wasnt that much to catch up on after 20 years.

Imma look the year he did come bacck and see what would have been onhis list music wise just for fun.

Again, the movie Troubleman was about a guy who was chased by both the cops and mob. That was what happened to the Captain in the movie. It wasn't about learn what you missed by listening to this Marvin Gaye record, it was you're going to be the Troubleman.

batmon said:
    whats hot in 1964?

1964 Billboard top 100

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Year-End_Hot_100_singles_of_1964

1 "I Want to Hold Your Hand" The Beatles
    2 "She Loves You" The Beatles
    3 "Hello, Dolly!" Louis Armstrong
    4 "Oh, Pretty Woman" Roy Orbison
    5 "I Get Around" The Beach Boys
    6 "Everybody Loves Somebody" Dean Martin
    7 "My Guy" Mary Wells
    8 "We'll Sing in the Sunshine" Gale Garnett
    9 "Last Kiss" J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers
    10 "Where Did Our Love Go" The Supremes

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,888 Posts
    I don't know #s 8 & 9. Considering I wasn't born then, I think that's a solid list, musically - Everyone know those tunes, whereas I doubt I'd know more than 2 or 3 out of the 2004 chart.

Just checked.

motown67 said:
    batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:

Again, the movie Troubleman was about a guy who was chased by both the cops and mob. That was what happened to the Captain in the movie. It wasn't about learn what you missed by listening to this Marvin Gaye record, it was you're going to be the Troubleman.

I understand all that, but you do not get the films plot from the soundtrack. Its way more vague compared to shaft and superfly.