my brothers got some new songs up!

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
hey, just wanted to give ya'll some access to some good music. my brother put some new joints on his myspace. i really think this is some of his best shit!http://www.myspace.com/keyboardbeats

Comments

• good to give is a nice track!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i agree! that "rockin you eternally" blew my mind. i gave him that sample and he destroyed it!

he also raps on "Lust". hes the first one

• rockin you eternally was dope too! that song made me keep listening to the rest of his songs.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Jr. or Sr.?

i mean, hes not my dad, but hes two years older than me

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I don't understand why but I think I like that "Midnught" beat

• I like the midnight beat. Drums could be hitting a little better but its still dope. Your brother is on some kufi rap shit. lol

thanks everyone for peepin. and yes, my brother likes the Kufi rap

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    If he g t money f r a remix tell him t hit me up.

haha no doubt.

and heres my brothers crews myspace page
    http://www.myspace.com/thesolevibe

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Hip Hop / Jazz / Lounge

Honestly though, I'm impressed by what I'm hearing. Will there be any guest appearance by theMack?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Influences:

J. Dilla, Pete Rock, Jake One[/b], Dj Shadow, Wajeed, Andre 3000, ?uest Love, D'angelo, Erykah Badu, Kev Brown, Oddisee, Just Blaze, Illmind, Keelay, Zaire, Jay Z, EVERYONE! THE SOLE VIBE FAMILY!

How come he's not posting on here? He'd fit right in.

i dont really rap that much, i'd like him to use some of my beats though, but i dunno.

i'd say he'd fit in on here too except he's not into records the only purpose of a record for him is a sample. he doesnt care about them

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    yo, remember that one chick who was in our ceramics class whos dad made some bugged out album in the 70's? you still talk to that brizzle? im tryin to get a copy of her dads record man. holla back

• Influences:

J. Dilla, Pete Rock, Jake One[/b], Dj Shadow, Wajeed, Andre 3000, ?uest Love, D'angelo, Erykah Badu, Kev Brown, Oddisee, Just Blaze, Illmind, Keelay, Zaire, Jay Z, EVERYONE! THE SOLE VIBE FAMILY!

How come he's not posting on here? He'd fit right in.

Man didn't know people in Pittsburgh was fucking with me like that. lol. I could see what Mack is sayin though. Most producers give a fuck about records. At least all the ones I know that are dope.

• i'd say he'd fit in on here too except he's not into records the only purpose of a record for him is a sample. he doesnt care about them

For real?
    These are the exact kind of producers I despise...
    People who have no regards to what they sample piss me off.
    I was going to listen but that turned me off.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That's that crack! You need to give your brother some wax.

yo, remember that one chick who was in our ceramics class whos dad made some bugged out album in the 70's? you still talk to that brizzle? im tryin to get a copy of her dads record man. holla back
    yeah. it was like 3 years ago when my bro weas still in school and we had this class together, this one chick knew i was into old music and shit and she said her dad recorded an album in the 70's. she played it for me one time(a cd of it) and it was fuckin BUGGED. wild electronic, free ass avante shit. i havent seen her in a minute, and i just thought of her again a couple days ago, i'd love to get that shit.

i'd say he'd fit in on here too except he's not into records the only purpose of a record for him is a sample. he doesnt care about them

For real?
    These are the exact kind of producers I despise...
    People who have no regards to what they sample piss me off.
    I was going to listen but that turned me off.
    why? who cares? he makes hot beats, why does it matter what he samples? he doesnt even sample for alot of his shit

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    'idiotproof' has a lot of funny ideas...

seems that way.

and let me say thanks again to all those who peeped

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    damn, i cant lie, those first 2 tracks r nice. I could def go without the rappers but the raockin u eternally is sick

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yeah, your brother is pretty nice, TheMack. Wish we coulda linked up when he was in Philly a couple of weeks ago. Me and my Guntown hommies used that Leon Ware sample, too. I'm liking the "Midnight" joint the best out of that bunch, though.

yeah, it'd still be nice to see a collabo with GUN and J Fisch. i think it could be dope

• haha no doubt.

and heres my brothers crews myspace page
    http://www.myspace.com/thesolevibe

Wait a minute...that's your brother's crew? Whooligan is my homie. He also works at Amoeba SF. What's the connection between your brother and him?

my brother is good friends with Keelay, who is good friends with Whooligan. they're all in the same crew(sole vibe).

• 'idiotproof' has a lot of funny ideas...
    Yes well.

Okay i had a listen not bad at all.
    ...just my prejudices coming out.
    Like me arguing with some kid who 'hates' funk but loves hip hop. i just find it odd.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I'm feelin' the new stuff he's as usual.

• strange connections.........that dude slo-mo is from hawaii