WHO??S THE MAN WITH THE MASTERPLAN rap related!!!??

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
in the last weeks i heard a lot cassettes. so and here??s my problem, some of them don??t got a tracklist. i asked many of my buddies, but nobody could say me something about those tracks.
<br /> http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=049FV6FFLFNSN3M7JNTY3JDZS2 
it??s only 4.30 minutes with 3 different tracks. don??t be to lazy to dl it, ok. the first one, came from a westwood show pff something between 90-92 (i know, tim mentioned the tracklist in his shows, but to made it walkman friendly, i cuted his talk out. juvenile insanity the two others are from typical mid ninety mixtapes,...fully loaded with common rap like group home??s "superstar", redman stuff etc. and between i found these songs. yep, shame on me, cause the rhymes from the last/third track was scratched in so many songs.all in all, i don??t believe these are xtrem rare b-side songs,...so i??m sure you can help me out.drop your wisdom/thxxx in advance

Comments

• don??t be so shy, the dl is for free

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    so what's your question?

you want a track listing? of what part? the whole thing?

• so what's your question?

you want a track listing? of what part? the whole thing?

yes sir, i want that someone identify these songs. help pls

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    in the last weeks i heard a lot cassettes. so and here??s my problem, some of them don??t got a tracklist.
    i asked many of my buddies, but nobody could say me something about those tracks.

<br /> http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=049FV6FFLFNSN3M7JNTY3JDZS2 

it??s only 4.30 minutes with 3 different tracks. don??t be to lazy to dl it, ok.

For real, why is it always the newbie posters who get on here and try to act all vet?

And then they get mad when no one wants to help them.

• serious, what did i wrong? enlighten me pls
    sry that i don??t have 2000 posts on my ledger.
    but not evreybody have i-net since years.

what??s next?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    serious, what did i wrong? enlighten me pls
    sry that i don??t have 2000 posts on my ledger.
    but not evreybody have i-net since years.

what??s next?

It's not polite to not introduce yourself. So introduce yourself.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    best thread ever...

Don't know about the first cut the back two sound like they're both from LPSD out of San Diego, "Microphone Enhancer" and "Backatcha".

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    No idea who the last cat is, but the beat is Most Desh - Microphone Enhancer - we have the 12inch on the site... Actually sounds like it might be him freestylin over the beat.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    1. shit looks like spam or some virus shit. why can't i click on the link? why is there like a little 3 floating next to the last exclamation point of the subject line? shit don't look right, holmes and i'm starting to get a little suspect.

2. don't ever use a winking smiley face in a thread that you think i might respond to again. i don't dig on that shit. grown men shouldn't wink at other grown men.

3. your abreviations are all off.
    "xtrem"
    "thxxx" you are already typing 5 letters. why not just go all the way?
    "but not evreybody have i-net[/b] since years"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

2. don't ever use a winking smiley face in a thread that you think i might respond to again. i don't dig on that shit. grown men shouldn't wink at other grown men.

Funniest shit ever.

3. your abreviations are all off.
    "xtrem"
    "thxxx" you are already typing 5 letters. why not just go all the way?
    "but not evreybody have i-net[/b] since years"

Also funniest shit ever.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Don't know about the first cut the back two sound like they're both from LPSD out of San Diego, "Microphone Enhancer" and "Backatcha".

old dude on here, undertheradar(dome), played me the new new lpsd single at a party a while back and shit is DOPE! i think it may be out soon.

just thought that i'd offer that up.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    best spelling ever...

• Don't know about the first cut the back two sound like they're both from LPSD out of San Diego, "Microphone Enhancer" and "Backatcha".

old dude on here, undertheradar(dome), played me the new new lpsd single at a party a while back and shit is DOPE! i think it may be out soon.

Nice. Was Back Atcha the only single LPSD released. I personally like Hip-Hop Is Livin' by Most Desh better than all of them put together.

Nice. Was Back Atcha the only single LPSD released.

Yes and no...the MC also released another single but not under the LPSD name.
    Steppin' Razor: Calafia (Steppin' Razor)

And Back Atcha only came out years after it was initially cut and test-pressed.

• Don't know about the first cut the back two sound like they're both from LPSD out of San Diego, "Microphone Enhancer" and "Backatcha".

Nice. Was Back Atcha the only single LPSD released.

Yes and no...the MC also released another single but not under the LPSD name.

And Back Atcha only came out years after it was initially cut and test-pressed.

Thanks. Ya I remember hearing it was a test press only or a white label for years until it's recent reissue.

• Yes and no...the MC also released another single but not under the LPSD name.

Oh I rate that track highly. With Rev doing serious damage on the cut yeah...
    I must dig that one out.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I was hoping this would be a thread with something along the lines of

"I heard it on KISS with Red Alert!"

• I was hoping this thread would refer to the Barbershop MCs' "Who's the Man." I remember Beni playing the demo about 10 years ago and really liking it, but everything I heard by them that actually got released was uber- .

• thx for the tips so far.
    and especialy the steppin razor + dj revolution combo sounds delicious.
    i??m on the hunt.