Drama Suite Vol. 1 vs. Drama Suite Vol. 2

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Personally, I think Vol. 2 kicks Vol. 1 ass any day of the week.Below is the recordkingz.com. There's audio samples there. Now, you be the judge... Drama Suite Vol. 1 Drama suite Vol.2

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Personally, I think Vol. 2 kicks Vol. 1 ass any day of the week.
    Below is the recordkingz.com. There's audio samples there. Now, you be the judge...
    Drama Suite Vol. 1
    Drama suite Vol.2

I had the Vol. 1. I didn't like it at all. Vol. 2 sounds a lot better...

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    1 is kinda
    2 turned out nicer as you said but,... shits pretty played to me.
    I was excited about hearing these 2 years ago
    And honestly anything over 60 bucks would be waay too much for what you get from it imo...

there are better alan tew joints,...but I wont pop the realheadz a 2nd time :P

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Below is the recordkingz.com. There's audio samples there. Now, you be the judge...
    Drama Suite Vol. 1
    Drama suite Vol.2

You was the one who schooled me on vol.1 vs. vol.2. That's the only reason why I posted that.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Drama Suite Vol. 1
    Drama suite Vol.2

You was the one who schooled me on vol.1 vs. vol.2. That's the only reason why I posted that.

ME??? Wow. You're the first person that listens to what I say. Really, that makes me feel proud! I don't have that library LP you are looking for. Sonoton is easier to find, but I never bought any Sonotons... sorry! Feel free to send other wants...

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    vol.2 is all the downtempo ish that hanged man jacked and most of it has been flipped.
    vol.1 is all the uptempo ish that hanged man jacked and is boring imo. I still think vol.2 is one of the better library lps out there though.