J.J. Band

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
question: just to confirm this...are there two self-titled albums, with completely different covers and songs, put out by this Belgian group?I bought one of 'em, the one on CBS England, as a heatrock but I remember hearing another J.J. Band album that had different songs. Just wanted to get a little more info on these dudes.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    That song with the O.C. sample is just butterz!

peace.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Yes, they have two albums. The other one is not self titled, I believe. I think the songs are totally different from the s/t. I remember listening to the other JJ Band LP, but ended up buying the more popular one (with the O.C. sample )

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    question: just to confirm this...are there two self-titled albums, with completely different covers and songs, put out by this Belgian group?

I bought one of 'em, the one on CBS England, as a heatrock but I remember hearing another J.J. Band album that had different songs. Just wanted to get a little more info on these dudes.
    There's another J.J Band out there? BTW, I hope your enjoying the one I sent, ODub.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, the other JJ Band album has a really ill cover of "Norweigan Wood" on it (one does not often hear that phrase).

Cover looks like this:

question: just to confirm this...are there two self-titled albums, with completely different covers and songs, put out by this Belgian group?

I bought one of 'em, the one on CBS England, as a heatrock but I remember hearing another J.J. Band album that had different songs. Just wanted to get a little more info on these dudes.
    There's another J.J Band out there? BTW, I hope your enjoying the one I sent, ODub.