halloween help...for a brownie

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
sorry my mind is spinning..wtf am i supposed to be for halloween so a brownie can get his groove on, or use my complexion within a costume? i'm thinking im gonna be jim kelly from bruce lee movies or the brown guy from sum 41 but that would require me to hire the caucasian members of the group while the brown guy stays at home, but i ain't monetarily feeling that at the moment, thought it would be dope dressing up in nothing but a rock shirt while the other dudes follow...any pop culture brownies will do...in an act of irony, i could be peter sellers from the movie "the party", i could paint myself white and then brown again...or i'l be Babu from Seinfeld...Apu from the simpsons is an alternative, but i want to be real...then again I could be Bulletproof vest from the show C.O.P.S.(he's probably west indian but i always pretended he was east indian, he's dynamic like that i guess) or i can be that dude from Short Circuit...i could be a world leader, but i'd feel guilty depicting Ghandhi with a joint in my mouth...i could be shankar at woodstock and demand to get paid...or maybe Kumar from Harold and Kumar, anyhow i'm open to suggestionspeas

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Peanut butter Jar

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    actually, my friend told me to be a big brownie, literally, the magic kind, but i visualized it, and it would look like Melba Toast...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Ronnie Devoe

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Fake the accent, and you could be our national hero, Diego Maradona:

Hand of GolieNDN? yeah maybe i can manage that.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i need to think of something for halloween cos the party im supposed to go to is on some need to dress up shit

last year my friends and i were going to be g-unit but that plan fell through and this year my friends and i wanted to reenact the lose control music video with me as missy until we all realized that we cant dance for shit

i need to think of something for halloween cos the party im supposed to go to is on some need to dress up shit

last year my friends and i were going to be g-unit but that plan fell through and this year my friends and i wanted to reenact the lose control music video with me as missy until we all realized that we cant dance for shit

yeah my friends did clockwork orange once but they went to a guido club, all they got was "are you guys phags or somethign?"

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

but that would require him to do lots of drugs...and possibly get bloated.

• super trooper!

"who wants a mustache ride?"

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    find a white guy and go as Hadji and Johnny

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    find a white guy and go as Hadji and Johnny

Yes.

super trooper!

^you know that dude is my idol right? its just that i dont know if many people have seen supertroopers, godamn thats one of the funniest opening sequences of alltime right there...

...hmmm haddj could work... i was even thinking deepak chopra...i was gonna photocopy the cover of one of his books and tell people to meet me at one of my seminars, but it requires too much of a monologue, plus someone would think im just a shady uncle

...i watched 40 year old virgin last night, there were a couple of funny brown characters, but they were background characters

find a white guy and go as alieNDN and the Mack

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    super trooper!

Meow, you all better start gettin' serious!