GUZZO on Blind Date

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited January 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
If you don't wanna know what happened with our boy on TV, then...

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS AMAZING!So many classic lines.117 lbs of pure fury!You seem like a cat person.Small-boned.Petit and gorgeous (was that the line?)I was hoping you wouldn't let that girl get away with clowning on you so hard. Y'know - like you coulda given it right back to her. But a friend of mine was also on the show this summer and said the producers tell you exactly what to say to each other and will even reshoot scenes if they don't like how they turned out. Oh well.But yeah, what a show. This is some serious Soulstrut Wall of Fame material.

Comments

• CHEESECAKE DIET

YOWZA

STICKING PENCILS THROUGH EARS

RAPPING IN PUBLIC PARKS

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Damnit! Is this on right now?

• Damnit! Is this on right now?

Except in Little Dude-ville. Sorry Aaron.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Roger Lodge is from Duluth.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    she was a dumb cali chick, but I have to give it the

I'd tap

• Whatever, I'd hit it... she had nice tah tahs

Cosign Cosign. They looked nice when she was sitting down and they were just kicking it apart from each other. Guzzo, were you staring a lot?

She wasn't all that but damn. She was wearing sorta baggy pants so I couldn't tell if she had an ass. Again, Guzzo?

Personality brought her down mad levels.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    during the tap dancing I definitely spotted some "junk in the trunk"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    So if the dialogue is scripted, are the outcomes?

• whoa..watching now..on commercial break...whoa

shit is hilarious

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    during the tap dancing I deffinitly spotted some "junk in the trunk"

she did have ass, and all of you are witness to guzzos first actual date with a Jewish girl.

I'm actually shocked at all the love I'm getting for this. I did this as a stunt in which I went all out jokey. I'm feeling all this love and appreciating the fuck out of it.

Chase:[/b] she actually was a Chicago girl with a pretty thick accent. It was funny cause throughout the night she told me she hated my accent and I kept snapping back at her with little remarks about it.

Aaron[/b] Dialogue is semi-scripted. They wold ask us to say certain things and build a conversation off of that.

and as far as just taking verbal jabs, we went back and forth quite a bit actually, they just didn't include any of that footage. I can definitly be a smartass (big shock) even had some insulting (yet witty) rhymes about her

seriously though I'm glad you guys are enjoying this, Like I said in the other thread I'm shooting some other little thing that will air pretty soon. It's not going to be as big as this but I hope it gives y'all a few more laughs.

• ok..show over.

wow..they tried to play you of course..but fuck it. its a wack show anyways..and I am sure you were fully aware of what you were getting yourself into before hand. i'd probably had to clown ol girl a bit but you handled it well.

• whoa..watching now..on commercial break...whoa

shit is hilarious

You just finish watching it on Spike TV. If so I missed rerun. Damn.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    They were filming that shit out here in Seattle over the summer and asked me to be on that shit, I was like "Hell no".

• They were filming that shit out here in Seattle over the summer and asked me to be on that shit, I was like "Hell no".

Weak. You shoulda done it...I would.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING! it had me laughing for 15 mins straight.
    that girl was a BITCH though. flat out rude. "i go for the hot guys that you wouldn't know were smart, and that makes them even hotter" or something - damn, she sounded like an idiot. and adam, you come back with "the raerity". props for refraining from being too cruel in return.
    that said...
    yes, her yitties were nice.
    yes, i spotted that junk shot during the tap lessons. full view of her lovely lady lumps.

favorites-

the introduction - guzz suavely tapping her on the back while she was dancing
    storming off the stage - gangsta!
    the cow pissing on your girl
    PETITE AND GORGEOUS![/b] -> should be your new title!

yo, most importantly guzz, she gave props to your rapping skills!

• storming off the stage - gangsta!

hahah this was my favorite part

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    F that. WHERE'S THE MPEG!

I feel like i'm missing out on the last seconds of an NBA western conference game 7 or something!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

yup me too.

also it looked like after the goodbye hug guzzle looked at her boobies one last time huh?

shes as deep as a thimble,hahaha

gotdamn that was some good television

• Yeah Guzzmaster, you did well.

Actually I would've liked to see you clown her - there wasn't anything special about her and you could tell if you clowned her she would've just shut down.

Anyway, you did a good job, you managed her beeeotchyness with well placed humorous remarks. They were actually funny. That's good.

The only negative I have for you on there is

A.) Sunlight. Try it.

B.) Wearing clothes you raided from something my 5 year old son gave away to Goodwill doesn't help you look any less small or any better.

But I know that's your style.

Anyway, you did well in a gentlemanly sort of way... I personally would've been tempted to bust loose with some childish humor but all in all I think (as Roger Lodge alluded to) the one that came off looking like a fool was her.

And I don't care if she's your type or not, I think they hit it dead-on: she looks like a past HS bandmember popular-wannabe.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    hey guzzo i'm a 6'3" 220 lbs nice guy.

you should give that tap dancer my digits.

• hey guzzo i'm a 6'3" 220 lbs nice guy.

you should give that tap dancer my digits.

Whatever, pass them on to Thes so they can clown her and post it up on here.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Whatever, pass them on to Thes

just what she needs another aspiring white rapper from LA.

[color:white](thes are you white? i saw you guys at a concert once but i don't remember. the joke doesn't work as well if you're not white)/FONT>

• Whatever, pass them on to Thes

[color:white](thes are you white? i saw you guys at a concert once but i don't remember. the joke doesn't work as well if you're not white)/FONT>

"[color:white]no the joke does not work as well.[/color]"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Ok, Portland's on the first commercial break right now, and so far shit has me rolling on the floor.

Damn, how many times are they going to diss you on the "good looking" front?

OK, the "I usually date guys who weigh more than me" line just knocked me to the floor.

Damn Adam, you should have knocked that bitch on her ass. That was too funny, though.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

[color:white] still thought it was pretty funny though. [/color]

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

[color:white] still thought it was pretty funny though. [/color]
    dude is latin.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

yep, even though i have a feeling this part was scripted.

just thought of another one - guzzo's final thought bubble...
    "stupid heifer"

u know she shed a tear over that one

• F that. WHERE'S THE MPEG!

I feel like i'm missing out on the last seconds of an NBA western conference game 7 or something!

co-sign. i don't have a TV.