does the game get love outside of CA?

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
the game is pretty big in california. he reps the west hard and the west shows him love. does he receive the same love down south and out east. i know 'the documentary' did well but that is also when he had backing from his old crew. i heard him on power 106 this morning continuing his rampage on g-unot. it made me think he is probably not that comfortable going to young buck or 50 country. how corny is "g-unot"?

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

how corny is "g-unot"?

real corny. the game is corny.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I regret buying his CD.

• how corny is "g-unot"?

real corny. the game is corny.
    hahahaha!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Did the game leave G-unit again?

• Did the game leave G-unit again?
    Again? I thought he left once and that was it.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    he left once and that was it.

i think tony yayo secretly misses him though

• I am not a GAME fan but I like his CD alot better than Massacre...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I am not a GAME fan but I like his CD alot better than Massacre...

Everyone does. The Massacre was NOT a good album. Ski Mask way is Fonky though! Who the hell is Disco D?

• I regret buying his CD.

I'm tired of listening to this pointless drawn out beef with 50.

However, he had a solid album and i bumped it quite a bit when it dropped - so i guess i don't regret buying it.

I doubt his next album will be anywhere as successful.

i could give 2 shits about either dude at this point.

• I am not a GAME fan but I like his CD alot better than Massacre...

Everyone does. The Massacre was NOT a good album. Ski Mask way is Fonky though! Who the hell is Disco D?
    I think there's a interview of Disco D in the latest issue of Scratch.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    50 Cent .....funky ?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    The Game is the best out of all the G-Unit heads, although hes not on G-unit anymore. Game is really talented IMO and his Cd is really good

• i could give 2 shits about either dude at this point.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    50 Cent .....funky ?

Nah 50 is not funky, but the Ski Mask way track is FONKY!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the game is pretty big in california. he reps the west hard and the west shows him love. does he receive the same love down south and out east. i know 'the documentary' did well but that is also when he had backing from his old crew. i heard him on power 106 this morning continuing his rampage on g-unot. it made me think he is probably not that comfortable going to young buck or 50 country.

how corny is "g-unot"?

it got plenty of love at my house in parkdale.

i'm the only person i know who likes this record.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Who the hell is Disco D?

he used to be a uptempo dj/producer. his comments on the reaction to 'ski mask way' --

It's a blessing, but I really wrote that instrumental about/for my girlfriend (now fiancee) when we were dealing with distance and language issues last October. Due to what 50 and Nina Sky and everything else has provided for me I no longer have to be apart from her ever so I'm cool with that. I also no longer have to take the proverbial dick from the industry anymore, and I can use this influence to help inspire positive change.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

" I no longer have to take the proverbial dick from the industry anymore, now I can take the real dick from the Game and Lloyd Banks. I'm so happy I could shit!"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

" I no longer have to take the proverbial dick from the industry anymore, now I can take the real dick from the Game and Lloyd Banks. I'm so happy I could shit!"

Yo that's harsh man. That track is cool as fuk.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Yo that's harsh man. That track is cool as fuk.

I'm just funnin'. I don't even know who any of these guys are. I just thought it was funny that he thinks he won't have to take dick from the industray by making beats for industry cats.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I regret buying his CD.

• Game doesn't seem to be a big deal up here, maybe I'm wrong?

• The Game is the best out of all the G-Unit heads

Young Buck

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    The Game is the best out of all the G-Unit heads

Young Buck

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I really like certain tracks on Game's album but it falls short of all the hype he gets.