Biker Gangs

2»

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I bought weed off a biker once, he hid about a QP in his light bulbs on his bike. He had some shwag.. but I was 15 and couldnt complain.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Biker gang record related...Local Miami Biker/Counter Culture OST. "The Aliens" were a NY based biker gang. The LP is full of them smoking weed, tripping, drunken speeches and them rambling about how they keep their women in check and various other biker clich??s. Fun listen!

Anyone seen the movie?

• Options
    who was a member of the Pagans

My Uncle J** and his brother L***e were with the Pagans in the '60's-'70's. Doesn't talk about it though.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    who was a member of the Pagans

My Uncle J** and his brother L***e were with the Pagans in the '60's-'70's. Doesn't talk about it though.

Those who know, don't tell, oh, this is the Pagans? They were just nuts weren't they?

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I remember seeing this documentary on those dudes and they were getting DOWN to "It's Just Begun".

That was an A&E Special called Road Warriors: The Biker Brotherhood. Its about the Ching-A-Lings MC from the Bronx, mostly Puerto Ricans who are associated with the infamous Nomads. Dudes are still active and doin dirt.