Light-brown mustachioed dudes (Halloween related)

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
I am trying to get a head start on my Halloween costume for this year and have narrowed it down: I am going to use the holiday as an excuse to grow a nice, solid mustache. I have lightish brown/blond hair and don't want to dye the 'stache. Any suggestions on any of these types of dudes in the history of our times? I am coming up empty at this point. Also, what you are all planning to be for Halloween? Hopefully this isn't too of a topic.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    In other words:

"I'm not man enough to grow a mustache so that people will notice it"

Excuse me, Sir, but this sounds

• It will definitely be noticable. I can grow a pretty burly beard in about a week.

• This thread has ayoooooooo[/b] written all over it...

That said, here's your blond moustache....

• there is NOTHING gay about halloween threads you fucking fucktards.

growing a mustache, possibly suspect, because a mustache is a freudian attempt to turn your mouth into a vagina. (!!!)

but, uh, back on topic, you could be hulk hogan.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

growing a mustache, possibly suspect, because a mustache is a freudian attempt to turn your mouth into a vagina. (!!!)

I

AM

So

Glad

I

Never

Grew

A

Stache

• there is NOTHING gay about halloween threads you fucking fucktards.

but, uh, back on topic, you could be hulk hogan.

What about a beard? I was seriously considering that as a way to warm up the winter. Is that like a 1970s Free Love Vagina? That's straight disgusting.

I could never pull off Hogan. The Rockers-era Sean Michaels maybe. But never Hollywood.