Does anyone remember that Crossfire boardgame?

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
If so, do you remember the commercial?I'd like someone to redo the theme song, but instead of it being "Cross-FIAH! You'll get caught up in the... Cross-FIAH!"I want "Cross-FIAH" to be "Graf-WRITAH" but then make the rest of the words make sense.Ok, so if you guys could get on that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    that game sucked... sorry dude but it did. i just found it boring after the 2nd or 3rd game... though @ a younger age i was bout that Hungry Hungry Hippos!

i just got "Strolling Bowling" @ a garage sale for 25cents...

the wind-up bowling ball doesnt work anymore so if anyone comes across a little wind-up bowling ball with orange feet holler at me!

• that game sucked... sorry dude but it did. i just found it boring after the 2nd or 3rd game... though @ a younger age i was bout that Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Well I never actually played it. I just remember the commercial.

Hungry Hungry Hippos was the bomb! I didn't have it but this girl in my neighborhood did. Hell yes.

• Totally unrelated, but a friend of mine has this 1993-era C.N.N. board game where you play this world-traveling correspondent. It's kind of like Life meets Trivial Pursuit right after the 1992 Summer Games. Serve with generous helpings of Red Dog and Zima.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    That would suck when the pellets would jam your gun due to overloading, rendering you defenseless. I was about Connect Four, personally.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    he hates it when i put him on blast, but mr. mole used to rock this shit overtime.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Totally unrelated, but a friend of mine has this 1993-era C.N.N. board game where you play this world-traveling correspondent. It's kind of like Life meets Trivial Pursuit right after the 1992 Summer Games. Serve with generous helpings of Red Dog and Zima.

sounds like the precursor to the daily show video game http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player/gameplayer.jhtml?game=14579

• If so, do you remember the commercial?

I'd like someone to redo the theme song, but instead of it being "Cross-FIAH! You'll get caught up in the... Cross-FIAH!"

I want "Cross-FIAH" to be "Graf-WRITAH" but then make the rest of the words make sense.

Ok, so if you guys could get on that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Flashback! another sick 80s television jingle.

I always loved the Mario Brothers Cereal commercial...it went something like "Nintendo, Super mario 2! Nintendo, It's good for you!"

as for your request, I only remember the chorus you just typed.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

If so, do you remember the commercial?

I'd like someone to redo the theme song, but instead of it being "Cross-FIAH! You'll get caught up in the... Cross-FIAH!"

I want "Cross-FIAH" to be "Graf-WRITAH" but then make the rest of the words make sense.

Ok, so if you guys could get on that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Flashback! another sick 80s television jingle.

I always loved the Mario Brothers Cereal commercial...it went something like "Nintendo, Super mario 2! Nintendo, It's good for you!"

as for your request, I only remember the chorus you just typed.

"Nintendo: It's for breakfast now!
    Nintendo: It's a cereal--wow!"

I remember Crossfire, but what'chall know 'bout dat Crossbows & Catapults?

• he hates it when i put him on blast, but mr. mole used to rock this shit overtime.

Mannn I remember that. I wanted that game bad one year.

It's amazing how they can make board games look interesting when they're essentially the same thing over and over again.

and CONNECT FOUR[/b] was the bomb. I can't remember exactly what year it was, somewhere between 1-3 grade, but one year that was my shit. I still have this mental image of where it was kept in the back of the classroom.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    he hates it when i put him on blast, but mr. mole used to rock this shit overtime.

Mannn I remember that. I wanted that game bad one year.

It's amazing how they can make board games look interesting when they're essentially the same thing over and over again.

and CONNECT FOUR[/b] was the bomb. I can't remember exactly what year it was, somewhere between 1-3 grade, but one year that was my shit. I still have this mental image of where it was kept in the back of the classroom.

Oh man, that shit was all I wanted for christmas! I think i was kind disapointed to figure out it was basicly just snakes and ladders with fireballs.