My Girl FUCKED Up My Tapes...(Partially Record Rel

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Ok so my girlfriend found out I danced with some other girl at some party. So she gets pissed and the first thing she does is grab one of my records. She grabbed my Dan Penn and one of my Blue Note raers that I have in a sleeve. Luckily she put them back but then she grabs one of my tapes. She picks a rare blank tape from Nakamichi. FUCK. I was pissed but like ok it's done what can I do. Then she gets a handful of more tapes I got. Took a few really nice ones. Took my Radio Sole 1, Rappin Ron, Hiero B Sides and a few others I don't want to mention because it will anger me more.

So she calls me kinda pissed and the more mad she gets the more I hear the reels on the tapes spinning. She is pulling the tape out of the cassettes. FUCK. She ruined all the tapes she took. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Coulda made some decent change off them too. FUCK. I really like the tapes she destroyed. DAMN.

Comments

• a rare blank tape from Nakamichi

Collectible blanks tapes. Never thought of that.

Dump her. Girls that fly off the handle over stupid shit are no good. Before you know it she's slashing your tires, Left-Eye-ing your house, and Bobbitt-ing your Bobbitt.
    At best, you're looking at a future of domestic violence charges.

• shes trying to hurt you like you hurt her. kinda unreasonable, i mean fucking up someone's things aint the same.

i had a girlfriend smash my gate opener on the street after a fight once. actually made me laugh though. but it was a gate opener not some rare tapes.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, I don't mean to sound uncaring but this is some funny shit. Your girl took your tapes for hostage.

Definitely sounds like some psycho jealousy issues here. Kick. To. Curb. (But get them tapes back first.)

• Dude, I don't mean to sound uncaring but this is some funny shit. Your girl took your tapes for hostage.

Definitely sounds like some psycho jealousy issues here. Kick. To. Curb. (But get them tapes back first.)

It actually goes a little deeper. I messed up a lot of times but never to the point of cheating. Got caught trying to get pictures off some girl . But my tapes are fucked. I think the only one saved is my Rappin Ron tape. I hope it survived I love that tape. Made me cry hearing those tapes getting fucked up. Oh ya the Nakamichi tape is one that came originally with one of the tape decks. Specially designed for a high quality deck and rare to find. FUCK.

• Dude, I don't mean to sound uncaring but this is some funny shit. Your girl took your tapes for hostage.

It actually goes a little deeper. I messed up a lot of times but never to the point of cheating. Got caught trying to get pictures off some girl . But my tapes are fucked. I think the only one saved is my Rappin Ron tape. I hope it survived I love that tape. Made me cry hearing those tapes getting fucked up. Oh ya the Nakamichi tape is one that came originally with one of the tape decks. Specially designed for a high quality deck and rare to find. FUCK.

Well, regardless of your past transgressions you might want to give this one the

and maybe keep the relationships casual from now on, mmmkay?

Well, regardless of your past transgressions you might want to give this one the

and maybe keep the relationships casual from now on, mmmkay?

I know what you mean. I was fuckin' worried for my tapes. I can't replace them so easily either. Would cost a nice amount of $$$ but could be done.

PICTURES OF THE DAMAGE TOMORROW.

• :drunk:?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Get that girl outta there before she does something really fucked up...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    you're fucked.. cause she's probably reading this.

go hide your records.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Bobbitt-ing your Bobbitt.

AYOOOOO

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

a girl that gets so pissed that you *danced* with some other girl is going a little overboard. unless i missed a second meaning of "danced" somewhere. i mean, come on, you just fucking danced. like somebody else said, if she's fucking up your tapes over this, it probably won't be long before she starts fucking up more things. do you really want to deal with that? i say you drop her like 3rd period french.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    She gets mad that you danced with some girl, but she wants to have a threesome?

• She gets mad that you danced with some girl, but she wants to have a threesome?

= Run awaaaaaaay![/b]

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    She gets mad that you danced with some girl, but she wants to have a threesome?

hahaha

• I like this dude Artifactor. I got you you on a Radio Sole dub if you need one.

Herm