Asprin for President!!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Hey Ya'll,I gotta send a MAAAAAAAAAASIVE shout to my man Asprin and (B-----) for showing me, my wife, and pooch much love during our stay in LA. He and his better half showed us a great time at the Farmer's Market and the brutha took me over to Amoeba to pick up some heat (I'll give a listing later, I'm at work). He also blessed me with some HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT beats to enjoy. The man is truly good peoples, as has been all of the strutters I've met out there in the world.Peace,Big Stacks from KakalakP.S. I never thought chicken and waffles would taste so well together

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    P*tr**k, it was a great to finally meet and make some real world moves out on the west coast. I felt like I had know you for years even though this was the first time we've hung out.

People, let me just say, Big Stacks & Nightyme!!! Heard some demos of the latest project and it will be a shame if that stuff never made it out. Please finish it asap!!

Big shout to "Terry" the Terrier, the coolest canine!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Sounds like a nice vacation. I need to get to LA sometime soon. Maybe this summer? Stacks, it was nice chatting with you, although it was brief, let me know if you ever roll through Portland.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Two-Piece,

It was nice speaking with you too, bruh!!! Hopefully, I can get up your way sometime. I'll definitely look you up!!! When am I gonna get some more beats???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Asprin is awesome! He just sent me the dopest stickers on earth, yo!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    P*tr**k,

The army is growing! Soon the streets will be flowing with the blood of the non-believers.

P.S. I think you mean "Wilton Felder" for president.

• Stacks, don't you know that immigrants can't run for president? I think you meant, "Ras Dinka For Emperor!"

Asprin: You still need to come to Frisco.

This...

is across the street from Groove Merchant. We'll do both (injera to the point of injury!).

- Ross

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i feel so left out of the loop while reading this! where can i hear big stacks project? whats mr asprin up to in terms of music? how can i be down?

Fogg,

I think a trip to SF is waaaaay overdue, sooner than later I (solo or with my better half) will be up there. I think Jinx has offered us a place to stay so once the time has been picked, we'll work out the details and roll through. Eric has recommened AXUM as so have you, so belee that much Injera will be consumed at the spot.

McDoom,

If Stacks approves I can upload an MP3 snippet of the music. It truly is :melting:..

I on the other hand have been slowly but surely coming out of my beat slump and several things are on the verge of dropping from the Vanguard camp...

A.Felder

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

is indeed the man. creepy symbolic locked grooves and all.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Fogg,

I think a trip to SF is waaaaay overdue, sooner than later I (solo or with my better half) will be up there. I think Jinx has offered us a place to stay so once the time has been picked, we'll work out the details and roll through. Eric has recommened AXUM as so have you, so belee that much Injera will be consumed at the spot.

McDoom,

If Stacks approves I can upload an MP3 snippet of the music. It truly is :melting:..

I on the other hand have been slowly but surely coming out of my beat slump and several things are on the verge of dropping from the Vanguard camp...

A.Felder

Hey Asprin,

Go ahead and upload a joint or two for the masses!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Go ahead and upload a joint or two for the masses!!!!

AY YOOOOOO! [/b]

Here are 3 selected tracks from Stacks' latest project

Big Stacks & Nightyme

Let's just say that's just scratching the surface of work dating back to '89

wow!!

• Here are 3 selected tracks from Stacks' latest project

Big Stacks & Nightyme

wow!!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Big Stacks & Nightyme

wow!!

number 2 is definitely

Big Stacks & Nightyme

wow!!

I liked number 2 and just dudes overall voice and flow.

• Here are 3 selected tracks from Stacks' latest project

Big Stacks & Nightyme

wow!!

DAAAAMNNN!

Nice stuff stacks, I love to hear them hooks being used...where have the HOOKS gone these days??? The beats are very noice and I like the dude's delivery.

thanks for putting those up El presidente

I'm really looking forward to this... Real World Move in Full E.F.F.E.C.T

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Big Stacks & Nightyme

"Get your whole frame surrounded in white chalk..."[/b]
    Stacks bit my shit! haha. I guess I'm not the only one who found the only usefule phrase on that Kool G acapella.

Rumor has it Mrs. Stacks is holding a digital photo of a Stacksprin embrace. Someone needs to make some ramen and entice the lady to let him upload that shit for supreme photoshop fuckery...

By way of aspriciation, I've said it before, and I'll say it again now, Asprin is the only guy I know who can pass you a record and say, "Remember that song you were working on three months ago? This flute sample would probably fit nicely." WTF?

A[/b]siatic
    S[/b]ample
    P[/b]arapsychologist
    R[/b]eigns
    I[/b]ntuitive,
    N[/b]iagra-like!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    How about Asprin for Pope? This new guy seems kind of scary.

How about Asprin for Pope? This new guy seems kind of scary.

Let the photoshopping begin.