Fourth Day, Five Day Marathon (⏥-R)

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
edited February 2021 in Strut Central
Apropos of nothing, I was contemplating some Motörhead lyrics and Lemmy drops:

"Fourth day, five day marathon.We’re moving like a parallelogram."

I don't, off the top, recall anyone else dropping the word 
parallelogram into a song before or since.  I mean, a song not intended to teach kids geometry.  And I get what Lemmy means.  Despite being only able to move like a regular dude myself.

( I did it in italics to make it, uh... move like a paralellogram.)

Whatchoo got?  Pentagons/grams is low-hanging fruit and the reserve of small-minded metal dudes, but hexagons, dodecahedrons, geodesic Buckminster Fuller shit - I speak of this domain.

Comments

• Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms? Never listened to it but always stuck with me due to this classic anthonypearson peanut spray:

ap said:

right now my ass is burned. this guys hertroerotica is really bringing me down. so this guy likes the elfin folk, well so do i. i was listening to parrellagrams before this kneegrow sprouted his first pubic hair. this boners pubismond is an inverted butthole. comparing joanna to flea is like comparing stake-tar-tar to ghetto ass la pizza loco. this dude is a fela hatter. look dont be such and apologist for this guy. right now i have serious ringburn due to this. and my pubismond is inflamed and feeling very tender. this is all due to this astral weeks comparison. and this guy doesnt even know about museo berlin collection ethnic double lp or anything of this sort. if he wants dungons and dragons he should listen to geddy lee or something. i love me some ys but this white kneegrow has an impared ballsac to say the least. i have geddys manpoontang inside my ballsac and everytime i have an erectoid bone gripper the underside of my penil column becomes inverted and turns black. 

right now my pubismond is burned with la pizza loco terd spray thanks to this dudes hertroerotica.

for context (ha) I believe someone made an insane comparison between joanna newsom and fela kuti??

billbradley

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    That was batshit crazy. For what it’s worth he seemed perfectly normal the one or two times I met him. 

Erectoid Bone Gripper. I like that. 
    Duderonomyklezmer electro-thug beats

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    AP gold

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    Hip to be square falls short. 

Nonagon isn't much better but is closer to what you are looking for.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    0:16 - "There is a shape with four sides, so it's a square."

Rectangles have four sides.
    Rhombi have four sides.
    Trapeziods have four sides.
    Parallelograms have four sides.

What is this, amateur hour?  No "Of equal length." disclaimer?  smfh.
    billbradley

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts

Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves Of Destiny - Dodecahedron

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

...forgetting that the Seal Of Solomon is a hexagram as well, used by Jews and Christians, for example, outside of occult context. I'm not sure what the video maker's excuse is.

I think The Highlighters Band should have went with "Funky Hexadecagon".