Do recommend moar like this...

i dunno...i dont get that fancy with subgenre names and shit very often so i dont know what this is called, but i think its dope and i like it and want to hear more like it....

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    not sure what genre that is but it's in the same universe as footwork - this comp is a good entry point, but it's a really diverse sound that's changed a lot so no single comp will quite do:

better yet, look for videos of dancers in chicago goin buck...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    This is just a trap remix of a reggae classic. There's thousands of tracks like this on YouTube.

You might want to follow that specific producer:

• ketan said:
    not sure what genre that is but it's in the same universe as footwork - this comp is a good entry point, but it's a really diverse sound that's changed a lot so no single comp will quite do:

better yet, look for videos of dancers in chicago goin buck...

yeah dude this is dope, not quite what i was looking for but really dope none the less that dj rob_one blood track was sick.

SPlDEY said:
    This is just a trap remix of a reggae classic. There's thousands of tracks like this on YouTube.

You might want to follow that specific producer:

yeah yeah i get that man, but i dont really have hours of free time to lurk through youtube which is why i was more or less looking for recommendations and not only that, THAT specific producer makes Bieber remixes as well....lol

like you said its a trap remix of a classic, which is what i was looking for more of