Records you never want to see ever again. 2019

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
You know the records I'm talking about.  You dig and dig and there they are, time and time again.  How many of these records were made?!  There's probably been a thread like this before.  Post one record you never want to see again.  Once it's posted, it can't be posted again.  Maybe by posting this, the vinyl gods will shine some fortune on you and you will find a treat out in the the abyss of turds.  I'll start with this one.

Comments

• Ha I've seen that shite.
    As someone who does not grippe-en-flippe I'm getting pretty sick of what appears to be an entire bubble economy based around people buying and selling fleetwood mac, and only fleetwood mac records. They are everywhere. Like nobody files these anymore, every extant copy is for somehow for sale at once.
    Scuba Steve

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Dude.  I've seen record dealers just have crates with Rumors only. 

• Who will be first to fill a 5-by Kallax/Expedit with Rumours? Like that guy who painted his whole car with pasted-on Whipped Cream covers.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    Dude.  I've seen record dealers just have crates with Rumors only. 

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I can't think of any specific examples right now, but there are a few ubiquitous LPs here in Brazil with covers that look a lot like holy grails like the Verocai LP. I'm not necessarily mad but I always hate that mild sense of disappointment when you pull the record and it's just the same chud as always.