Bootleg values

I copped a super clean copy of this the other day https://www.discogs.com/INI-Square-One-Think-Twice/release/955117

Just wondering if it's worth anything, but can't check discogs due to the bootleg rules.

Is there anywhere else to check these? Ebay has no sold ones on it - just someone trying to sell for about $100, so the value is hard to gauge.

Is there anywhere else to find this sort of thing out?

Comments

• Does popsike still exist and have it? Do they have the same no-bootleg policy?

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    I never noticed that but when you look up blocked releases on the Discogs iOS App it still displays previously achieved sales values. 

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    If you add a bootleg to your collection in Discogs you can see the value there. Obviously it won't get updated but at least you'll have an idea.

• Cheers guys, much appreciated!

Re Popsike - I'd guess if it was on popsike it'd come up on ebay's sold listings?

• Yemsky said:
    I never noticed that but when you look up blocked releases on the Discogs iOS App it still displays previously achieved sales values. 

man i have been using the discogs app for a while man its so unmanagable to use the ui is terrible and the ux is the worst, in their defense i am using an old-ish ipad but man they need to update that app big time... is the iOS10 version updated does anyone know?

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    they've been doing fairly regular updates to the app. It's still not great but, to their credit, it's been getting better.

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    Desktop version anytime for me. 
    Everytime I pay for a purchase on my iPhone and Paypal redirects me to the “merchant” I end up on the App and get frustrated. 
    But I am irritated by a bug at the moment anyway...
    https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/785775

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    yeah, the discogs app is still worthless for buying or selling, it's just the browsing that has improved a bit