You. Lately.

2»

Comments

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    Jimster said:
      J*el, that Makita cordless drill is a thing of wonder.  I WIELD IT AS POTTER DOES HIS WANG WAND.  Shutters, telly brackets, cabin essentials... to a man with a drill in his hand, everything looks like a screw
     i fuxx with mikita.  i upgraded to the two hand hammer drill recently and it has made all the difference.

still working in the development sector, but instead of the guy covered in sawdust i'm johnny clean shoes at the coffee truck.

those securities licenses are a fucker to get, but they pay out like a mug.   

i would like to take this moment to reiterate my open invite invite to any and all strutters for a night of dinner and drinks, on me.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    These days, I'm trying to balance raising a 4-yr old with my wife, holding down a weekly DJ night, working as a non-profit board member in addition to a well-paying fulltime non-profit gig.

I opened a trading account a few years back but let things sit, but now fairly active dabbling in stocks (thinking more about the future).

I'm buying up vinyl more than ever. And for fun I play rec hockey to try and stay young, and play online chess with a few strutteurs. I still check the Strut daily.