• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 318 Posts
    I haven't foxed with slsk in years. 

• JimsterJimster Unshazzamable saudade chord vehicle 6,001 PostsSuper OG
    It's still vg+

para11axbillbradley

• GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S- GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S- GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S-
    para11ax

There was a dude last night with a good set of Ornette Coleman. The rest was all Corpse paint hate/black metal bands with ridiculous names who I suspect don't actually exist.  Bizarre. 

• foefoe El Raval 142 Posts
    black metal dudes are usually into a lot of other stuff, especially weird jazz. the milli vanilli thing is eyebrow raising. 

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,409 PostsSuper OG

foe said:
    black metal dudes are usually into a lot of other stuff, especially weird jazz. the milli vanilli thing is eyebrow raising. 
    ^^^ CORPSE-PAINTER REVEALED.

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 256 Posts
      Yeah this Dimmu Borgir fantatic on SLSK has a lot of MJ and Take That in his folder  0_o

• foefoe El Raval 142 Posts
    Jimster said:

foe said:
    ^^^ CORPSE-PAINTER REVEALED.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,120 PostsSuper OG
    What are your usernames?  I'm kshankardass. 

I've started using it again in the last year or so.  It's still a really good source for rare and new stuff.  I used to have an epic shared folder... much weaker now, but there are a slew of comps of gems that I've made for myself over the years that are worth d/l'ing.  

Love the rooms.
    Jimster

• ppadilhappadilha 1,801 PostsReal Head
    what's the client for Mac now? I stopped using it a while back after the program I had stopped connecting to the servers

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,396 PostsAlumni

ppadilha said:
    what's the client for Mac now? I stopped using it a while back after the program I had stopped connecting to the servers
    http://www.slsknet.org/news/node/1
    ppadilha

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,398 PostsThe Creator
    I'm on it 12 hours a day rebuilding a library of 17,000 albums.  Best thing that ever happened on the Internet.  Millennials will never know nor comprehend.
    Jimster

username: j_i_m_s_t_e_r

I guess I need 2 shares, I have one with like, generic stuff just to let folls know I am not a leechbot, I can set up another for the

RAJ said:
    I'm on it 12 hours a day rebuilding a library of 17,000 albums.  Best thing that ever happened on the Internet.  Millennials will never know nor comprehend.
    Kids be like "Why don't you just get it off itunes?"

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,398 PostsThe Creator
    I'm on as "soulstrut"

2003 technology STAND UP!
    kicks79Reynaldo82Duderonomy

• Reynaldo82Reynaldo82 47 Posts
    I can tell when someone is hopelessly behind on their music consumption: they get thirsty when they hear the real sauce.