Paris. What's good?

I'm going to be in Paris in early march for about a week. I've never been before but I hope to do some record shopping.

I'm curious if you guys have any record shop/spots to recommend.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    http://www.parislovesvinyl.com/

So this ^^^ is happening Sunday March 5th.  I will definitely be there!!

• Ok im not an expert but Paris/France is def the place to score some seriously good records..I went there for only 4 days and scored heaps..and I didnt even do the full digging caoer as I was with the wife so yeah holiday time.
    Markets are the go and they are every where..early bird gets the worm etc etc..there is also a massive flea market which has a building upstairs where there is some records stores..also Superfly is worth a visit..some second hand book stores also have records..just ask around and you will find ...sorry but thats all i can give you at this stage but you def will find heat if you are prepared to dig..guaranteed

Duderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

Pickles gets a "like" for the avatar.

• So who went to the Parislovesvinyl Fair? I just got back and will be living off cup noodles for a while after that trip. Serious heat, though.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I went and had a blast. And yes I could have easily gone broke there. Tons of good stuff. I also went to Superfly and found some good 45s.