How do you guys do it?

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Man I really want to contribute to this. Something anything but I seriously don't have much things I would consider heat or anything worth posting up. I really want to but putting up one thing is really hard since I hardly have anything.

I got a few things that are kinda but they play with a lot of noise and not sure if it's suitable.

ON that note. All you guys are hella dope yo. You guys are dropping mad niceness all over the place. Damn Soulstrut came through on this one QUICKLY.

Comments

• DUDE!!!!!!

PARTICIPATE!!!!!

this is my major concern with this. I want to see people putting up cheaper/less rare pieces. Not everybody here has $100-$200 they can contribute to this. We need to motivate those with only $20-$30 too!

There shouldn't be any intimidation to post up some lesser pieces whatsoever. EVERY LAST BIT COUNTS.

• DUDE!!!!!!

PARTICIPATE!!!!!

this is my major concern with this. I want to see people putting up cheaper/less rare pieces. Not everybody here has $100-$200 they can contribute to this. We need to motivate those with only $20-$30 too!

There shouldn't be any intimidation to post up some lesser pieces whatsoever. EVERY LAST BIT COUNTS.

Damn I had heat that I sold too just recently. Yo them goodwill you knows would've redeemed me FOREAL. FUCK.