record swap in Richmond, VA May 12th

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
whats up folls, anyone who is interested in the richmond vicinity, there is going to be a record swap/show the 12th at the Nanci Raygun 929 w. grace street. for those who havent been to richmond in a while, its the old twisters.some friends of mine are trying to put this together on their weekly hip hop night, so i am trying to help spread the word. i will have more details later but just wanted to put it in yer earhole. so far, its basically gonna be a bunch of djs with their trade crates, so prolly right now their will be mostly hip hop, electro, maybe some dancehall. i think they are gonna try and get lenfunk and mr. c to show up, but we'll see. i told him to try and contact them yesterday. if you know any body in the area that would be interested, their is no dealer fee to come and sell records. i think they are mostly looking for a swapping type atmosphere, but then again, it may turn into a full show. it'll be at night at a club, so bring your beer belly and some heat in your crate. more details to come...