Has Paypal removed the address book?

Hello
I have for more than a decade been using Paypal. I hardly ever use my registered UK home address (=registered credit card address) but have records and other items delivered to my office address in the same country as well as numerous international addresses of family members, colleagues etc. to save on shipping costs when ordering abroad. We all travel so frequently that bringing stuff in your hand luggage is more efficient.
Tonight I discovered that neither the desktop version nor the mobile app of Paypal hold my address book anymore. The only address that Paypal still has is my home address. I can add a new address, but it HAS TO BE in the same country where my Paypal account is registered. 
A question via their help tool triggered an automated reply which suggests I close my account and open a new one in a different country. However, this does not really answer my question, as it does not refer to shipping address but registered addresses.

Am I missing something in the Paypal menu options or have they really done away with allowing international shipping addresses for buyers?