Live albums...

That you can listen to from start to finish without skipping a song. For me it's this one, I dig it. Post some that you feel the same about.

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    stratasphere

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts

Donny Hathaway?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts

Donny Hathaway?

Image result for miles davis four and more

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i think that 801 album, the cd version, is tied for first. 

Was forced to listen to nirvana mtv unplugged a couple weeks ago: tears welling up in the backseat. That means something. 

Curtis is probably the safest bet though. 

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Feels like I'm in the front row when I listen to this one.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    nirvana mtv unplugged

Loved this when it came out, but haven't revisited in a loooong time, partly because my reaction to his suicide was shock, sadness, and a bit of anger, and I think he prompted me to move away from rock almost entirely and towards jungle, electronica and hip-hop.
    I also liked the Portishead in NY concert.
    dukeofdelridge

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    nirvana mtv unplugged

Loved this when it came out, but haven't revisited in a loooong time, partly because my reaction to his suicide was shock, sadness, and a bit of anger, and I think he prompted me to move away from rock almost entirely and towards jungle, electronica and hip-hop.
    I also liked the Portishead in NY concert.
    I remember watching this live and liking a little over half the album. I was looking at Youtube clips and laughing. Dave Grohl looks like he is really concentrating on not unleashing his inner Animal on the drum kit.  

They brought a lot of attention to the artists who's songs they covered that night. I think the Meat Puppets got signed to a major after this (could be wrong).

• Bill withers at Carnegie hall (Sussex)

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I was forced to listen to Scorpions World Wide Live too. I remember it being three hours long.