KEYS&HEEL - NAPTIME

Keys And HeelKeys And Heel 2 Posts
edited June 2016 in Announcements

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Duderonomy

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

What is Keys&Heel "Naptime"?  Is it an album?  I tried to find it online to no avail.  Please inform a brotha!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Don't sleep.

• YO! Sorry for giving you guys blue balls with a technology mishap. Hope I can be forgiven    
    Here is the missing content:

KEYS & HEEL collaborate with Japan-based animator on their debut single Naptime

The official music video for "Naptime" by KEYS & HEEL directed by Motion Designer Santeri Piilonen. Video is a colorful journey through a dreamland.

Naptime was created during our first session together. The only thing missing was the visual world we wanted to build around the sound. We’ve always been fond by the timeless visual elements as well as the sense of nostalgia that animations have. Santeri was the first one we thought of to create the video, and he immediately realized what vibes we were going for. It all came together really naturally”  - KEYS & HEEL - keysandheel@gmail.com

Video Credits

Directed by: Santeri Piilonen

Animation & Illustrations: Santeri Piilonen

Rainbow, Clouds & Unicorns: Olli Kilpi

Music: Keys & Heel

https://soundcloud.com/keysandheel                                                                                                                   
    Big_Stacks

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    YO! Sorry for giving you guys blue balls with a technology mishap. Hope I can be forgiven    
    Here is the missing content:

KEYS & HEEL collaborate with Japan-based animator on their debut single Naptime

The official music video for "Naptime" by KEYS & HEEL directed by Motion Designer Santeri Piilonen. Video is a colorful journey through a dreamland.

Naptime was created during our first session together. The only thing missing was the visual world we wanted to build around the sound. We’ve always been fond by the timeless visual elements as well as the sense of nostalgia that animations have. Santeri was the first one we thought of to create the video, and he immediately realized what vibes we were going for. It all came together really naturally”  - KEYS & HEEL - keysandheel@gmail.com

Video Credits

Directed by: Santeri Piilonen

Animation & Illustrations: Santeri Piilonen

Rainbow, Clouds & Unicorns: Olli Kilpi

Music: Keys & Heel

https://soundcloud.com/keysandheel                                                                                                                   
    Nice work!!!  

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Great vid. Track isn't my usual bag but I quite liked it.