Sealed record woes

you ever find things that are sealed, that you can't listen to elsewhere? what do you do? open it? 

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Always.

• it's no good if i can't hear it

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i'm in it for the music, not for the dead weight.

• I'm totally in agreement. I just wanted confirmation that i wasn't doing something stupid before I opened it. 

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    para11ax said:
    Always.

Definitely this. Enjoy the music.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This used to be a much bigger predicament before everything was on Youtube.  People would worry about it losing value... or worse, it being warped and then you're stuck with a once more valuable record sealed that is almost worthless warped.

I have a weakness for buying sealed records , period.  There's something about them that excites me even if it is a Nena or Bobby Brown record.  It's even better if the original price tag is still on it.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    RAJ said:
    I have a weakness for buying sealed records , period.  There's something about them that excites me even if it is a Nena or Bobby Brown record.  It's even better if the original price tag is still on it.
    Do you open them, or do you have a basement full of sealed records you're hoarding?

• Reynaldo82Reynaldo82 NorCal 73 Posts
    Sealed is not a grade.