Rare Al Greene & the Soul Mate's 7"

agmtsmithagmtsmith 2 Posts
edited February 2016 in Record Collecting
I have a 7" Al Greene & the Soul Mate's - Back Up Train / Don't Leave Me that's one of the original 500 pressed by Grandland Records.  I can't find anymore information about this record.  Do you happen to know anything about it or it's value?

Comments

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    It is good form to introduce yourself to this community before making requests.

How did you come across this site?

What genres of music are you into?

Have you ever eaten at Popeye's, and if so, what's your favourite side dish? If not, why not?

Take Me To the Mardi Gras, or Nautilus?

Dealt.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Greene or Green?

OTW or Thriller?

Glenn Miller or Driller Killer?

• para11ax said:
    It is good form to introduce yourself to this community before making requests.

How did you come across this site?

What genres of music are you into?

Have you ever eaten at Popeye's, and if so, what's your favourite side dish? If not, why not?

Take Me To the Mardi Gras, or Nautilus?

Dealt.

Hello para11ax!  I live in Detroit.  I stumbled across this site as I was looking for information on the Al Greene record.  You all seem to know what you are talking about so I thought I would reach out.  As far as music, I honestly enjoy christian music as well as old school (the ones my dad would play in the car when we traveled).  I'm completely new to vinyl.  My husband just bought me my first record player!  I've never eaten at Popeyes's, my mother-in-law makes some killer fried chicken that I feel like nothing can compete with.  Sorry for the lack of intro at the beginning.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Welcome!

Have you tried checking Discogs or Popsike?

That's as much help as I can offer. This record is a new one to me.

Good luck.

P.S., what are some Christian artists you dig?