Looking For: Mp3s of Lewis Taylor Albums

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
I would prefer The Lost Album and any other joints you have by him:

Comments

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    @RAJ I have Stoned, Part 1. Would you like that, and if so in FLAC or 320?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    CBear said:
    I have Stoned, Part 1. Would you like that, and if so in FLAC or 320?
    320 is fine.  Thank you!

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Dah, coming tonight... At work killing time but realized I need to do this at home.
    RAJ

CBear said:
    Coming tonight... At work killing time but realized I need to do this at home.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,883 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    What have you got so far, Raj? If Jimster and CBear have come through with Stoned and Lewis II, I can probably cover the rest at some point tomorrow. I also have a folder of b-sides, alternate mixes and sundry other loosies on a drive somewhere, as well as his abandoned Trout Mask Replica cover project, all of which I'll happily zip up for you too, if you like? Some good stuff amongst that lot.
    Jimster

DocMcCoy said:
    What have you got so far, Raj? If Jimster and CBear have come through with Stoned and Lewis II, I can probably cover the rest at some point tomorrow. I also have a folder of b-sides, alternate mixes and sundry other loosies on a drive somewhere, as well as his abandoned Trout Mask Replica cover project, all of which I'll happily zip up for you too, if you like? Some good stuff amongst that lot.
    Have II and Stoned... would love some more, please... especially the Lost Album!  Thanks!

I have the eponymous debut too.  I can see why he was hard to sell, because the material is like "Dusk Til Dawn" - changes genre halfway through.  So for me, there were as many bits not to like as to like.  In the same tune.  I find it a frustrating listen, but YMMV.  I'll up it tonight if you cannae find it on slsk and such.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    I have some, will put up later assuming it hasn't already been covered by others.
    RAJ

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I still love his first album the most but understand the feels for the second. He lost me a bit after that but I don't knock him for changing up styles.

The b-sides from the Lewis 1 singles are some of my favourite tracks from his entire catalogue.Definitely worth having.

Anybody?  

I wouldn't mind hearing the b-sides.

Will sort you with the debut tomorrow, this client has a block on filesharing sites.

Jimster said:

Will sort you with the debut tomorrow, this client has a block on filesharing sites.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/114qkt4ylv8baed/Lewis Taylor (1996).zip?dl=0

Jimster said:
    Jimster said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/114qkt4ylv8baed/Lewis Taylor (1996).zip?dl=0

Oh wow... This record is REALLY good!  Channelling his inner-Marvin.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Jimster said:
    I wouldn't mind hearing the b-sides.

Yeah I don't know if I have them here on Mp3 or just on vinyl (whatchaknow about Lewis 12inches) and, if the latter, whether they're here or the UK. I think it's Lucky (original not the rerelease) and Whoever that had the decent tracks.

ANYBODY  -- THE LOST ALBUM!??