share some "Youtube only" music

please post some fantastic "field recording music" that you can only find on Youtube
like this :
or this:

RAJcai

Comments

• not sure if my picks are field recordingy enough, but I return to these often...

a classic with 1 million views now, jesus:

one of my favourite youtube accordion schreds - holy shit, even this has 85K views, I bookmarked it when it had like 500

st thomas all stars playing a genius arrangement of a trini pop song "colours again"

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I am obsessed with this guitar player, Ben Lacy. Pretty much unknown outside of guitar geek circles and he's only made one self released CD, but he posts these mind boggling videos of him playing on his couch. Sounds like two or three guys playing at once, and his playing is funky as hell too. He makes me want to throw my guitars into the river.

caiJimster

• dope thread
    ketan

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    IIRC someone has released some of that Thai groups stuff. 

^all from this channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/singingwells/videos 

and

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    @asstro wow thanks for posting those. Did you see his Wes Montgomery cover? Incredible!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    asstro said:
    I am obsessed with this guitar player, Ben Lacy. Pretty much unknown outside of guitar geek circles and he's only made one self released CD, but he posts these mind boggling videos of him playing on his couch. Sounds like two or three guys playing at once, and his playing is funky as hell too. He makes me want to throw my guitars into the river.

I was about to pick up a guitar then saw that, and went for a lie down until I got over the idea.

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts

@asstro @jimster

Another...

asstro

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    One more just because. This is the first video of him I ever saw and I still can't get over it. So nasty. I just wish it wasn't sideways...

cai

• Thanks for the posts guys - great stuff - check This Guy

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Seriously love this thread.

But nothing is fucking with this: