What Are Folls Listening To? (Part n)

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
edited October 2015 in Music Talk

Kind of like a Euromang Fagen with Jackson (Michael and Joe) stylings.  Completely unknown to I before.
cai

Comments

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts

I've been enjoying the Hollywood Basic sampler "Basic Beats Sampler"

It's got a couple of great cut-and-paste tracks that I'd never heard before

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    New (soon to be old) Beach House album is lovely.

I've never been a fan, but I liked the radio hits off that album from a couple years ago.  What are the great albums in their catalogue?

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    1981 what the fuck

cai

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
    cai

• null
    Want.
    Was hoping to find one of these in tokyo last year, didn't happen.
    Even the go to man (Dubby) for such records didn't have one for sale.

• My post above was supposed to quote Phatmoneysack's post.
    The quote didn't work, and has put the word "null" instead of the intended quote ?

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    Jimster said:

Kind of like a Euromang Fagen with Jackson (Michael and Joe) stylings.  Completely unknown to I before.
    Sounds like an interesting guy.

From wiki: Ole Børud (born December 6, 1976) is a Norwegian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist, known both for his solo recordings and as a member of the Christian progressive death metal band Extol. Børud, son of Norwegian gospel singer Arnold Børund, began performing music at age five as part of Arnold B. Family.

• ketan said:
    New (soon to be old) Beach House album is lovely.

I've never been a fan, but I liked the radio hits off that album from a couple years ago.  What are the great albums in their catalogue?
    I ride for their whole output.. Nothing beats a Beach House album as you are unwinding from the day..