NBA OFF/PRE-SEASON RAMBLINGS

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Discuss. Matt Barnes getting buck over his ex, cuz Derek Fisher supposedly got with her. She's 45 apparently.

TAGGED:

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

How does Matt Barnes always manage to be on some bullshit? 

Unrelated to that:

Any of yall have NBA.tv? I have access to it this year and I'm trying to figure out the best ways to watch it. 

I don't have cable. I have a laptop hooked up to the living room TV as well as an XBOX 360. Looks like I can either use the NBA gametime app on the XBOX or just use my laptop and go directly to the league pass website. 

I'm sure it will be easy to try both on my own but I would like to get yalls opinions on which one you prefer; if anyone has any experience with it. 

I have

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Another name your heard often in the league.  Rest in Peace, Flip Saunders.....man. 

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    JectWon said:

How does Matt Barnes always manage to be on some bullshit? 

0:35

Unrelated to that:

Any of yall have NBA.tv? I have access to it this year and I'm trying to figure out the best ways to watch it. 

I don't have cable. I have a laptop hooked up to the living room TV as well as an XBOX 360. Looks like I can either use the NBA gametime app on the XBOX or just use my laptop and go directly to the league pass website. 

I'm sure it will be easy to try both on my own but I would like to get yalls opinions on which one you prefer; if anyone has any experience with it. 

I have

I dont have an xbox and I used to run an HDMI cable from my PC (in the next room!) to my TV. This was pretty tedious so I just bought an Apple TV. I dont use/hate itunes, so I pretty much bought the Apple TV exclusively for the NBA app. But it's very nice. The interface and remote are great. Very smooth and crisp. High resolution even for live games. Ive had problems with NBA league pass (same as NBA TV?) in the past, but in the last couple of years, in combination with the Apple TV, it's been fantastic. But no idea how it compares to the xbox.

yuichi said:
    Rest in Peace, Flip Saunders.....man. 

Indeed.

mattB said:
    yuichi said:
    Rest in Peace, Flip Saunders.....man. 

Indeed.
    Yeah, man...RIP.  

@mattB : Yeah man.  The xbox app is working aiight so far.  Got to watch the Bullets pull a last minute win out over the magic, so I'm happy.
    mattB

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Out of respect for the Official NBA Season thread, I just wanna vent here. 

BYRON SCOTT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS COACHING AN NBA TEAM.

yuichi said:
    Out of respect for the Official NBA Season thread, I just wanna vent here. 

KOBE BRYANT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS TO CONTINUE TO LAUNCH UNCONTROLLABLY OUTSIDE THE 3-POINT LINE.

The only good thing that joey crawford ever brought to the NBA was that animated gif of him calling a block that time against the lakers. Just watched him officiate the hawks/bobcats game. Horrible.
    LaserWolf

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Saw a few minutes of the Blazers Suns game.
    I like the new young Blazers, and think they can make some noise.
    Just like the last group of new young Blazers, before they all left for teams with more money.