Brazil

LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
edited September 2015 in Share the Raer

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n63qq8u90q6c3il/erasmo_carlos

Ripped this today. One File at 320, if I get time I'll cut it up and re-up.

Comments

• One of my favorite albums for sure. Grillos. Ouuuweee.

• trzakhstantrzakhstan IA 198 Posts
    Does anyone here have a minhateca account with the ability to download more than just 50 mb per week? They have some backups from the obscure music blog era and the thousands of albums from loronix or um que tenha or other collections, but they switched to a pay model that requires a brazilian credit card to download larger files. With the real tanking it means unlimited downloads are less than two bucks for a month, but I can't figure out the brazilian payment system. The changes to a pay to download model made a lot of the uploaders ragequit in the past few months, but there is still tons of music there. I get the idea that it could disappear like so many other sites.

• Can you share any good accounts? I'm going to look into getting an account after work.

I never even really knew about that site. Would be nice to scoop it up for the share before it gets taken down.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    Does anyone here have a minhateca account with the ability to download more than just 50 mb per week? They have some backups from the obscure music blog era and the thousands of albums from loronix or um que tenha or other collections, but they switched to a pay model that requires a brazilian credit card to download larger files. With the real tanking it means unlimited downloads are less than two bucks for a month, but I can't figure out the brazilian payment system. The changes to a pay to download model made a lot of the uploaders ragequit in the past few months, but there is still tons of music there. I get the idea that it could disappear like so many other sites.
    I didn't even know that website existed. Does the "cartão de crédito" option not let you pay with an international card?

if there are specific things you are looking for, let me know. There was a time that I used to download a lot of stuff from loronix, um que tenha and other blogs like that, so I might be able to help.

• trzakhstantrzakhstan IA 198 Posts
    people actually like roberto carlos?
    caikicks79

he had some jams in the early days. That record has É Proibido Fumar and O Calhambeque, both are fun tunes.
    kicks79

let's see if this works, first time I've digitized one of my records:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf86b9bzcj9uuw8/Mensagem.zip?dl=0

lovely afro-brazilian religious record, reminds me of Os Tincoãs. Sorry if it's not of general interest to teh headz, was going to send this to a friend and figure I'd use it asa test. Let me know if the recording is shitty, not that what I am using to do this gives me any control over it. I'll try to upload more things soon.

kicks79

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ppadilha said:

he had some jams in the early days. That record has É Proibido Fumar and O Calhambeque, both are fun tunes.

He plays here in 3 days, but I can't imagine that Roberto Carlos now would be any good.

- spidey