multi jungle/dnb vibez of all eras (raer-r)

ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG
edited July 2015 in Strut Central
spread the rewinds







«1345

  Comments


  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG

  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG

  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG

  • dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,390 PostsAlumni
    that DJ SS joint and the Black V.I.P is some mean ass killer old school shit.. I am down!


  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG

  • dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,390 PostsAlumni

  • dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,390 PostsAlumni
    another killer track..


  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG

  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG
    rude & deadly is tite!




  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG
    do youth of today consider this stuff to be embarrassing mom/dad-isms of 2015?

    where are the custodians of teenagers in the massive?

    who are the parents of ras trent?



    spaeketh

  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG

  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG
    dj_cityboy said:
    another killer track..


    :feelin_it:

    wicked dnb!

    i'm pretty sure i'm good "neighbour friends" with one of the slip n slide guys' parents! i've never met him, but i'm pretty sure they've talked about "their son the jungle dj" before, and used this name!

  • Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,029 PostsAlumni

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic
    ketan said:
    do youth of today consider this stuff to be embarrassing mom/dad-isms of 2015?

    spaeketh

    Jungle is still being made by a new generation, but as it's not a new genre it will never regain the glory of it's early '90s heyday.





    Om Unit, Moresounds, Fracture & Chimpo... and the Strut's John Black have all been releasing brilliant jungle this year.

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic
    Oldskool favs








  • meistromocomeistromoco 954 PostsAlumni







  • JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,651 PostsLeo Sayer Fan
    ketan said:


  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic

  • dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,390 PostsAlumni
    nice!!...so much goodness going on in here right now and SO many dope tracks.. cosign on that Remarc for sho, i just got his triple album finally last year after trying to track it down for years.

    heres another wicked good tune from back in the days..


  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG
    Duderonomy said:
    ketan said:
    do youth of today consider this stuff to be embarrassing mom/dad-isms of 2015?

    spaeketh

    Jungle is still being made by a new generation, but as it's not a new genre it will never regain the glory of it's early '90s heyday.


    Om Unit, Moresounds, Fracture & Chimpo... and the Strut's John Black have all been releasing brilliant jungle this year.

    yeah, i need to start listening to new stuff again, so thanks for the reccos.

  • sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City...humanheadnyc.com 2,100 PostsSuper OG
    This still sounds like it is from the future...classic and unfuckwithable...


  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic
    ketan said:
    Duderonomy said:
    ketan said:
    do youth of today consider this stuff to be embarrassing mom/dad-isms of 2015?

    spaeketh

    Jungle is still being made by a new generation, but as it's not a new genre it will never regain the glory of it's early '90s heyday.


    Om Unit, Moresounds, Fracture & Chimpo... and the Strut's John Black have all been releasing brilliant jungle this year.

    yeah, i need to start listening to new stuff again, so thanks for the reccos.








  • JimsterJimster Montages of windsurfers and dem 5,979 PostsSuper OG


    Kind of ushered in Wonky/Broken...

  • Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,029 PostsAlumni
    meistromoco said:




    >


    Phwaaaarrrr.

    I've had many a bean fueled dance to dis.

  • johnblackjohnblack 145 PostsAlumni

    i'M GOING TO BRING BACK THE DOG BARK SAMPLES!


  • dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,390 PostsAlumni
    forgot how dope this track is, just dropped it on the turntable, this thread has me going through all my old jungle/d&b records, the nostalgia


  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic
    ^like that a lot, never heard of it before^

    More nu-oldskool business:


  • ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,091 PostsSuper OG
    yeah, lots i've never heard before! thanks for the raers, folks.

    Edit: that Remarc is crazy esp. when the Guru sample comes in.

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic
    Wants-list material...









  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 6,698 PostsClassic
    Need to hear the pitch change on the drums around 4:18
Sign In or Register to comment.