Rootless Cosmo on Blast

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited March 2005 in Strut Central
I just wanna shout out new poster Rootless Cosmo and ask the foll to introduce himsef.Cuz he is my brother. Literally.Faux and UMAD need to holler at this young scholar because he is getting his Law Degree on right now and maybe you guys can teach him about parking lot litigating. Soulstrut attorneys unite. Or actually, please don't.whattup bro!

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Soulstrut attorneys unite.

Yeah, guys, what about some disclaimer language for this site?

I propose: "SoulStrut.com and its moderators are not responsible for any monetary loss, parking lot jacking, or relegation to 'toy' status resulting from information discussed in this forum."

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Yeah, guys, what about some disclaimer language for this site?

I propose: "SoulStrut.com and its moderators are not responsible for any monetary loss, parking lot jacking, or relegation to 'toy' status resulting from information discussed in this forum."

Terms and phrases "ghey", "raer", "plaese", "never that, son", are exclusive copyright of soulstrut.com. Any unauthorized use will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    *ahem*

PASUE? Scion-Hop? REAL HEADZ? Busting Moves in the real world? Ibeeseeingpeopleintherealworld?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    *ahem*

PASUE? Scion-Hop? REAL HEADZ? Busting Moves in the real world? Ibeeseeingpeopleintherealworld?

The latter is my own intellectual property.

I would recommend that you send a PM to Faux_Rillz, advising him of your intent to trademark the first two and asking that he help out. You may also want to ask him if you can lay claim to any future dyslexia-fueled slanguistics...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    *ahem*

I would recommend that you send a PM to Faux_Rillz, advising him of your intent to trademark the first two and asking that he help out. You may also want to ask him if you can lay claim to any future dyslexia-fueled slanguistics...

Also, hasn't "REAL HEADZ" appeared in several thousand breaks-related eBay auctions as well as on the tonguetip of every Triple Five Soul wearer with a record bag full of Rawkus vinyl?

• *ahem*

Also, hasn't "REAL HEADZ" appeared in several thousand breaks-related eBay auctions as well as on the tonguetip of every Triple Five Soul wearer with a record bag full of Rawkus vinyl?

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "camo record bag."

Carry on.

And what up, IntelRockswell!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yes--thanks for catching that.

Not to be confused with a fannypack...

Oh he got jokes now? I'mmaberememberingthatintherealworld.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

Gemini camo record bag?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Triple Five Soul wearer with a [camo] record bag full of Rawkus vinyl?

I propose, that like the Lepruchan, the Jersey Devil and the Unicorn, this species of "REAL HEADZ" has never really existed "in the real world".

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    whattup rootless cosmo? you still hanging out at the HAGUE?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I might be on my way to joining their ranks...

Gemini camo record bag?

NEVER THAT.

Just to clarify, It was camo "messenger bag" (?/AY YO!) that was a birthday gift two years ago. Mad sturdy and can hold a lot more records than my previous gig bag *AY YO*. Like I said before, the fact that you little dudes are critiquing a camo record bag is hilarious because I've seen a lot of you dudes pictures/tastes in shoes/etc..

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I just wanna shout out new poster Rootless Cosmo and ask the foll to introduce himsef.

Cuz he is my brother. Literally.

Faux and UMAD need to holler at this young scholar because he is getting his Law Degree on right now and maybe you guys can teach him about parking lot litigating. Soulstrut attorneys unite. Or actually, please don't.

whattup bro!

Oh shit! What up B**! Ur*an alum up in hurr.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Big up ya self, MorseCode. .-- .... .- - ..- .--. ???

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Big up ya self, MorseCode. .-- .... .- - ..- .--. ???

AAyyo, wattch out now. I hold the patent on that steez

By the way, every time I see this thread, I think think it's some shit where I'm getting put on blast for some reason!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    No blast-puttin' Alien. Rootless Cosmo's got 'nuff respect for Cosmo Oner.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    AAyyo, wattch out now. I hold the patent on that steez

For some reason I feel like I should have been the one to patent those.