Their Icy, Their Hot, Their Stuntaz... The Return

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.stuntaz.com/index.htmlThese guys rule still. They even have their own wikipedia entry. That rules. I mean rulez. They are so real it hurtz. I wonder if they have trouble sleeping at night. If they toured I would totally go see them.Icy Hot StuntazFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Icy Hot StuntazThe Icy Hot Stuntaz were an Internet phenomenon, revolving around a group of 3 white rappers from Toccoa, Georgia. It originated at least as early as 2001 in the form of a Geocities website featuring the "Blade", "Da Flame", and "Freeze" wearing what appears to be a lot of expensive jewelry and generally acting in a way resembling black street culture. The Internet community, however, was not convinced, almost universally referring to the Stuntaz as a group of teenage posers.Nevertheless, the Stuntaz website consistently denied being a parody. As a result, the entire website became flamebait, attracting insults, threats, and hacking attempts. It has also spawned a number of parodies, so many in fact, that it is now difficult to determine which Stuntaz site is genuine.Currently, "Da Flame" can be seen as "B-Shoc" of "B-Shoc and the Dirty South Basement Boys".

Comments