Hearthstone

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited September 2014 in Strut Central
If anyone on here plays, hollure. I've been hooked for months.

I know there's got to be some former Magic nerds up in here

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Bump

Anyone?.....

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I just started playing a 2 months ago. My girlfriend is an avid player chasing legend status.

My username is Haole2u2#1323 if you want to add me as a friend. I'm not that good but enjoy playing to pass the time.

Will do. Thanks! I've never gotten above rank13 so I'm not a pro either. You'll be getting an invite from Smerg

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I'm going to work on my deck some tonight and then take you down. Just kidding. I sure messed up disenchanting so many cards to build what I thought was going to be a good deck early on. Oh well... lesson learned the hard way.

The meta is constantly changing each week but here is what I played you with last.

Facetard Hunter

Xixo (RIP Undertaker) Warlock

Thanks! That facetard deck is crazy.

I've been using a mech mage for a minute but I need to switch up

I'm not sure if you follow the pros that stream but my girlfriend (plays under the name Nohelani) played against Lifecoach last night. She got him down to 3 when she was at 27. He came back to win. The game is archived on his Twitch stream page and starts at the 54:51 mark. It's crazy listening to Lifecoach explain how far ahead he is based on the cards in his hand when he's almost completely out of life points.

Watch live video from lifecoach1981 on www.twitch.tv

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

I'm trying to work out which episode of South Park covered this. Was it Cock Magic, or the one about paying REAL money to improve your character?

I haven't kept up with South Park for a while but the clip I saw with Randy doing cock magic was funny.