Basia. Hot or not?

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited May 2014 in Strut Central
I forget if I've asked this here before. I say hot but nostalgia has a lot to do with it. My mom played the shit out of her when I was like 9 so it reminds me of those days.

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

I'm like five videos deep, but what on earth is the weird build-up before the choruses in this one? The "we've got time, to blah back, there is no ruaash.." part? I sincerely don't know where it's coming from or where it's going. You guys give me the turkish rock dudes or the traveling mali guys and after a few songs I get the vibes the different scales the whatever. But this shit is just all wrong! I want to say it's on some Celine Dion but it's really weird. Is that eastern europe talking? The 80s?

Honestly sounds like she's singing to a different beat. Stopping and starting on triple stage martian ghost notes.

The videos are fantastic, too.

SO YEAH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IT'S BASIA: HOTAZFUCC!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Trzetrzelewska sounds so good on this, nailing that opiate vibe...

As a bikist, Dukadelly will be able to mentally picture listening to this whilst gently rolling down a sunkist field, via a flat, narrow, baked-mud descent to a country stile, all whilst on the company dollar. Hands optional. Because this has been lunch, of late.

YOLO.

Will be videoing such, this week. My gift.

Watch it fucking rain, biblically.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Trzetrzelewska sounds so good on this, nailing that opiate vibe...

As a bikist, Dukadelly will be able to mentally picture listening to this whilst gently rolling down a sunkist field, via a flat, narrow, baked-mud descent to a country stile, all whilst on the company dollar. Hands optional. Because this has been lunch, of late.

YOLO.

Will be videoing such, this week. My gift.

Watch it fucking rain, biblically.

I gotta say: I'm seeing this. You nailed it.

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    nostalgia has a lot to do with it.

Musically: Nuuk
    Historically: Ilulissat
    Visually: Murmansk

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I don't even need to see her elbows to say, "Not!"