Super Soul Saturday Mix - Big Stacks

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited March 2014 in Strut Central
Hey Strutters,

This past Saturday, I woke up feeling great and full of life. From that mood, I had a taste for some old, feel-good soul music from the mid-60s to early 70s. I drew from mid- to upper-mid tempo songs of the southern gut-bucket variety, smoother Northern grooves, and added a little from the West Coast. I hope it puts a dip in your hip, a glide in your slide, and most importantly, smile on your face. Enjoy!!!

Click on the following link to download the mix: Super Soul Saturday Mix - Big Stacks

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    batmon said:

Hey Batmon,

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed the mix. Thanks for listening!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    lovin' it.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    lovin' it.

Thank, Sirus!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it, my man!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Your mixes never disappoint, and thanks for reminding me to pull out that Garland Green. I had that record for years and forgot all about it.
    I too

stratasphere said:
    Your mixes never disappoint, and thanks for reminding me to pull out that Garland Green. I had that record for years and forgot all about it.
    I too

Hey Stratasphere,

I thank you for your kind words and for listening. Yes, that Garland Green is a great song! Funny enough, I hadn't played that LP in a long time too. I'm glad you enjoyed the mix, man.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey,

Here is a re-up of the mix:

Enjoy!!!

Peace,

BIg Stacks from Kakalak