I am Hemol, and I beat all of you losers. Just needed to make sure you know.

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited February 2014 in Strut Central
I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know you lost. Bad. Faux rillz, Batmon, Noz, Bassie, O Dub, and the rest of the hatters I can't remember, all yall lost. Cause it's 2014 and my work with Mishka from 2010-2012 had a pretty big impact on hip hop. And that lead to me writing for Wax Poetics, which also led to me becoming an A&R for Wax Poetics. It's pretty incredible to be working with such an amazing and influential company.

All of yall aint shit for the amount of negativity you sent my way. You're just bullies who wouldn't have the balls to do some shit in person. You're a bunch of insecure people who are unhappy and choose to belittle others instead of bettering yourselves. I hope you can all find ways to better yourselves as people and quit focusing on what you don't like about others, because your opinion doesn't even matter in the first place. Cause who are you? A pessimistic record collector on the internet, one of the least empowered people in the sphere of music.

Andre who started Wax Poetics was telling me how he looked at this site once, and realized immediately that there was nothing worthwhile here for him. To quote my friend and Anticon founder Sole, "Your god is booing you off stage, and your heros don't respect you." Go ahead and marinate on it for a minute, because the guy you were so sure had nothing to do with hip hop clearly knows way more than yall.

And for all of you so convinced about who I am, yall never knew shit about me. Sure I went to grad school, and got hella deep in it for a minute, but I've also been under police protective custody from Griselda Blanco. 2 degrees of separation between me and the Queen of cocaine. Maybe some of yall touched some grams, or even some kilos, but just recognize, you don't know shit about a person that you don't know. You can characterize me however you want, but that's just you failing to realize how much smaller your worldview and life experiences are.

Stop being negative to people. stop being bullies. Stop trying to knock someone else down because you're too scared to stand up for what you believe in. Find a way to figure out why you behave like you do. And fix it. Or I promise, you're gonna bawl your eyes out this year watching me.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    lol

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    So you joined Wax Poetics about the same time they fell off and that's what you are putting in everyone's face?

I'm pretty sure O-Dub was working with them from jump, when it was you know, still worth checking.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm picturing someone in tears as they wrote this.

Bragging about dirt on the web is the smartest.
    Andre is a great dude.

• WE'RE BACK BABY!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    And sorry to burst your bubble, but faux_rillz ain't posted here in years.

• if you've gotta tell us how important you are, you ain't.

• instant classique.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Congrats on your writing gig.

Could u explain how your work w/ Mishka was important to Hip Hop?

I havent read WaxP since #39 Fela.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    WE NEED THOSE COKE RAPPS

B/W

HUSTLIN WITH THE GODMAMA

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    I like that someone started a thread to shit on everyone else's negativity.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    batmon said:
    Congrats on your writing gig.

Could u explain how your work w/ Mishka was important to Hip Hop?

I havent read WaxP since #39 Fela.
    want to know
    is the stuff you work on for mishka more important to hip hop than the stuff friends work on for mishka? this is important for me to know

• This dude has been crazy

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    hemol said:
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know you lost. Bad. Faux rillz, Batmon, Noz, Bassie, O Dub, and the rest of the hatters I can't remember, all yall lost. Cause it's 2014 and my work with Mishka from 2010-2012 had a pretty big impact on hip hop. And that lead to me writing for Wax Poetics, which also led to me becoming an A&R for Wax Poetics. It's pretty incredible to be working with such an amazing and influential company.

All of yall aint shit for the amount of negativity you sent my way. You're just bullies who wouldn't have the balls to do some shit in person. You're a bunch of insecure people who are unhappy and choose to belittle others instead of bettering yourselves. I hope you can all find ways to better yourselves as people and quit focusing on what you don't like about others, because your opinion doesn't even matter in the first place. Cause who are you? A pessimistic record collector on the internet, one of the least empowered people in the sphere of music.

Andre who started Wax Poetics was telling me how he looked at this site once, and realized immediately that there was nothing worthwhile here for him. To quote my friend and Anticon founder Sole, "Your god is booing you off stage, and your heros don't respect you." Go ahead and marinate on it for a minute, because the guy you were so sure had nothing to do with hip hop clearly knows way more than yall.

And for all of you so convinced about who I am, yall never knew shit about me. Sure I went to grad school, and got hella deep in it for a minute, but I've also been under police protective custody from Griselda Blanco. 2 degrees of separation between me and the Queen of cocaine. Maybe some of yall touched some grams, or even some kilos, but just recognize, you don't know shit about a person that you don't know. You can characterize me however you want, but that's just you failing to realize how much smaller your worldview and life experiences are.

Stop being negative to people. stop being bullies. Stop trying to knock someone else down because you're too scared to stand up for what you believe in. Find a way to figure out why you behave like you do. And fix it. Or I promise, you're gonna bawl your eyes out this year watching me.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I fux with this Hemol renaissance.

:killin_it:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Hi Hemol! Why did the cocaine people want to kill you?

• Did you sign Sad Boys? Good choice, you sad fucker you.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i got mad beats and instrumental funk tracks
    everyone hates me here TOO
    my beats suck
    i am a lame producer/musician
    SIGN ME

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    What's the Reader's Digest Abridged version of the backstory to all this?

• DJ_Enki said:
    What's the Reader's Digest Abridged version of the backstory to all this?

hemol was constantly clownt on here but there might be more to do with it. Maybe Faux_rillz was his lawyer and thats why he ended up in protective custody

• i'm really high on blow and went on the internet to talk about how i'm in protective custody from dead drug dealers.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    speakmumbles said:
    This dude has been crazy

Goddammit...goodbye productive afternoon.

Is this the same dude?

I refuse to believe this is real.

• JectWon said:
    speakmumbles said:
    This dude has been crazy

Goddammit...goodbye productive afternoon.

Is this the same dude?

I refuse to believe this is real.

I like this one:

"It's so sad, I didn't have enough bananas."

That made me laugh out loud.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Guys...seriously...this dude is for real. His LinkedIN profile alone is proof that dude has been pissing excellence on the reg for the last 5+ years.

I've had more jobs in 15 years than some people will have in their lives. At least 30. I used to think it made me look bad, and then more time and jobs passed, and I realized that it's actually a very studied survey in doing business successfully. When I couldn't find employment opportunities to grow my skills, I founded Rad Reef and set about putting my design, journalism, branding, and marketing capacity to work for myself.

For most of 2011 I was the only journalist providing regular updates on California's medical cannabis industry in a non-cannabis publication. My weekly column for VICE allowed me to paint a vivid, and in-depth picture of the figures and forces at play in this dynamic, and volatile industry. As well, my role as a credible journalist allowed me to develop a strong network with an array of figures working to bring credibility to the industry.

Since 2009 I have worked for Mishka, or with Mishka in various capacities from retail manager, to office manager, to blog contributor, to A&R, to project manager, and so on. I've mostly helped to maintain and influence presence in the hip hop market. I have developed an extensive network of contacts which covers both the production and distribution of content, and I have helped to further unify that network in support of a more robust market for all involved.

In 2007 I earned an MA from NYU's Tisch school. Although my program was housed in a school that originally accommodated acting my program, Performance Studies, was rigorously academic. I chose to focus on hip hop and avant garde music to try and find the common ground between the two. My thesis was on the history of sampling and avant garde music, and the idea that listening is a performance that we are trained in via the music we're exposed to. Hip hop trained us to hear our surroundings as malleable materials which can be made to suit our desires more accurately, and not merely the fleeting elements of context.

The real question is...how fucking rich is this dude's collective parental unit?

• I'm in it like seashores and seashells
    Listen cause I mean well
    I mean more to females cause I'm hot
    And gay dudes also but I'm not
    But I aint trippin
    put my dick in a woman don't put my dick in women
    She work it cause she got it
    And she work with what's given
    She body got a hole and I'm what's fittin
    Like round round
    Dosi doe
    put the thang in thang but don't let it go
    And it bang and it bang like air and sea show
    And we came and we came till my name I don't know
    I told my neighbor slow your roll
    I got a grip I control
    You aint cuttin nothin lawnmowers in the desert
    My head hurt
    from that right there
    I can't wait till I wake up with stark white hair
    I whale too big aint no sharks in here
    Put the beach on a sucker till his body start to stutter
    Caterpillars in his belly turn to butterflies and flutter

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Scene 1:

In the olden days, there was this sweet king that had mounds of gold and babes. These pirates decided to steal the mounds and surrounded the castle and everybody freaked, except the king who was like ???Chill homies, I???ll handle this crap.???

The pirates stood outside the castle walls and were like ???You think you are so cool, but guess what, you???re not. Good luck dying!??? Then the king replied ???Yeah right. How would you like to meet my best friends????

Then out of nowhere there was a small sound of a guitar wailing really really hard behind the hills. The wailing started getting louder and louder and louder. Then out of nowhere there was this one sweet ass ninja standing on top of a huge hill. Everybody was like ???Woooooooooooow!??? He was wearing all black and he had this jet red guitar in his hands. Then smoke smoked over the hills like trains. But the smoke was ninjas. And the pirates saw about a billion ninjas with guitars standing on top this his huge hill. And they started to wail???

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying diarrhea on each other and loved it. And when they wailed harder, the pirates sprayed harder. As the ninjas sauntered down the hill, the pirates??? chests and butts exploded. (They died from this.) Then the ninjas finally reached the boss pirate who was really huge. Out of nowhere the boss pirate pulled out this baby banjo and tried to fiddle with it like a little baby-baby. The ninjas were like ???Yeah right.??? and all the billions of ninjas surrounded the boss pirate. Half of the ninjas all combined to form the biggest guitar in the universe. The other half formed the second biggest boner in the universe. Then the huge guitar pointed right at the pirate, who was like ???Holy CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!??? Before the pirate could even do anything, the super boner slapped against the guitar making the hugest wail ever to happen anywhere ever. The pirate exploded so hard that every single one of his kids he would have had exploded and all of his grandparents exploded along with his neighbors and people who he merely said ???hello??? to.

Then there was this huge concert at the castle. All the babes in the castle morphed into this humongous female crotch. The huge boner and crotch porked softly, while slamming into the guitar and wailing. And guess what, the king sat on top of this huge pile of gold and babes and laughed his frigg???n ass off about how stupid the pirates were.

END

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    hemol said:

This is kind of intriguing... since despite your apparent fame and notoriety, I have no idea who you are.

Just out of curiosity, if you have truly transcended the past situations you refer to, and are now (as you claim) above the people you mention, why are you here? What exactly do you hope to prove?