Amir Boiler Room Set in LDN with Mr.Thing, Kev Beadle, Jazzman, and Chris Read

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited December 2013 in Announcements
I had the pleasure and honor to share to do a Boiler Room session at the Vinyl Library in London on November. Although, I am rocking serato at the Vinyl Library many of the tracks I played were recently transferred from the Strata catalog. So they were NEVER on vinyl at all as well being on tour in Europe for over a month traveling hard. Here's my contribution! Enjoy

Comments

• dope....i'll be sure to watch this when i get home from work...

• dj_cityboy said:
    dope....i'll be sure to watch this when i get home from work...

thx bro! Enjoy!
    amir

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    davidwingate said:
    I had the pleasure and honor to share to do a Boiler Room session at the Vinyl Library in London on November. Although, I am rocking serato at the Vinyl Library many of the tracks I played were recently transferred from the Strata catalog. So they were NEVER on vinyl at all as well being on tour in Europe for over a month traveling hard. Here's my contribution! Enjoy

Hey Amir,

On the humble, I gotta tell you that I loved your Bling47 Dilla Breaks segments. Those were classic, my man! I'll holla at you for the next NY/NJ/PA Soul Strut Spin Party down here in NJ. ;-) I look forward to hearing the set you posted, always good shit.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Thx brother! Please holla when you have another my man. Enjoy the mix!

peace,
    amir

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    davidwingate said:
    Thx brother! Please holla when you have another my man. Enjoy the mix!

peace,
    amir

Ha, I'm listening now, alright "Letha"! :real_headz: Oh yeah, the joint before that one (with the electric piano) was ridiculous. I need that in my life!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_Stacks said:
    davidwingate said:

Hey Amir,

On the humble, I gotta tell you that I loved your Bling47 Dilla Breaks segments. Those were classic, my man! I'll holla at you for the next NY/NJ/PA Soul Strut Spin Party down here in NJ. ;-) I look forward to hearing the set you posted, always good shit.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

No doubt thx brother! The song before was from the Kenny Cox Clap Clap! The Joyful Noise album and the song is 'Lost My Love."

Hey Amir,

Thanks, man!!! The mix was very well done, sir. You also slipped in some other faves of mine, a nice combo of raer and regular.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak