Give Will I Am a mic a camera and silence...and this is what you get. (Douche Chill-R)

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited July 2013 in Strut Central

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    JectWon said:

I bailed after a minute. That guy sucks. That is all.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    JectWon said:

Awww dude...you missed when he starts yammering about India and 'symbology'. It's the best/toughest part to stomach.

JectWon said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    JectWon said:

Awww dude...you missed when he starts yammering about India and 'symbology'. It's the best/toughest part to stomach.

Just finished it. What in the name of fuck was that all about? It's the sort of thing I might say if I was out of my mind on acid.

DB_Cooper said:
    What in the name of fuck was that all about?

Verbatim what I said to myself.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Is there some super hot chick off to the side of the camera? WTF does he keep looking at?
    Or maybe it's some kind of autism.

DJBombjack said:
    Is there some super hot chick off to the side of the camera? WTF does he keep looking at?

I think he might be pulling a Brick and just talking about stuff that happens to be in the room.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    U guys just aren't on his level. This is why you'll never make teh millions.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    DJBombjack said:

To me, he's either reading a script written in foot-tall letters or somebody is pointing a gun at him.

Or maybe he just can't get the whole 'look into the camera with the light on' thing down.

Horseleech said:
    DJBombjack said:

To me, he's either reading a script written in foot-tall letters or somebody is pointing a gun at him.

Or maybe he just can't get the whole 'look into the camera with the light on' thing down.

Maybe he's finally realized he should be ashamed of himself for shitting all over popular culture for the last decade, and can't look us in the collective eye.

Ha! I keed. That man has no shame.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    The video instantly reminded me of this.

Horseleech said:
    DJBombjack said:

I like to think the interviewer thought to himself "how long will he babble about logos if I remain dead silent..." and he just went with it. Everytime, Will looks over at the interviewer he is met with a silent stare which essentially prods him to babble a little more...it might have been a genius move on the interviewer's part.

JectWon said:
    Horseleech said:
    DJBombjack said:

I like to think the interviewer thought to himself "how long will he babble about logos if I remain dead silent..." and he just went with it. Everytime, Will looks over at the interviewer he is met with a silent stare which essentially prods him to babble a little more...it might have been a genius move on the interviewer's part.

Believe it or not, that is a tried and true interview method that I was taught in journalism school. People will tell a reporter stuff they would never otherwise volunteer because they feel the need to fill a conversational void. Try it. It works and it is amazing.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Believe it or not, that is a tried and true interview method that I was taught in journalism school. People will tell a reporter stuff they would never otherwise volunteer because they feel the need to fill a conversational void. Try it. It works and it is amazing.

Exactly. It's kind of like that awkward job interview talk. When all else fails. Stop talking.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Ya'll need a logo.

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Thank you Will.I.Am, without your tip I would never have known India speaks English but has a different alphabet. Just another example of when you have to wonder how people survived without YouTube.

• I used to work for a rich, Hyper ADD, megalomaniac, eccentric, sociopath and his brain operated in the same exact way.

b/w

despite all of Will.i.am's personality deficits, he has started a handful of organizations that may help strengthen children's education in the U.S.
    so, I'll give him a pass for that solitary reason

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    He starts off with some design 101 stuff that people should know, but he trails off on some tangent that ruins anything worthwhile.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    in all fairness, the editor fucked Will I am by selecting shots more so from the camera he wasn't focused on making him look like more of an unaware douche than he already is.

Dude must of pissed off the production crew bad

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Remember that time Will took his shirt off and repeatedly attacked Thes with a sawtooth?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    EDIT: after watching it twice, he seems like he may be under the influence.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    ost said:

of the Future.

Y'all dudes are pathetically 2000 and late.

Controller_7 said:
    Remember that time Will took his shirt off and repeatedly attacked Thes with a sawtooth?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Will.i.am is just one of those pricks that likes to hear himself talk and is better than all of us, in his mind anyway. Just ignore his arrogant ass and move on.

Controller_7 said:
    ost said:

of the Future.

Y'all dudes are pathetically 2000 and late.

Goddamn...literal hearty LOLZ from this one. Excellent work.

DB_Cooper said:
    Controller_7 said:

I think if you do a YouTube search for Thes vs Will IAm you'll get the answer. I'm on my phone or I'd link it for ya.

It's classic.

EDIT: Here you go

You'll notice that Thes has multidimensional beats that all sound different than the next one, build well, sound really slick, etc...and you'll notice that Will I Am has a buzz saw sound and is built like E.T.

• This is nothing. I caught some Pop Icon or something labeled bio on E! the other day he clearly produced, and 97% of it is this exact same thing, just with more word games. Same cadence and rambling about how "to hear 'No' is to realize the constraints of 'Know'..." and things of this nature...