GOD DAYUM CIARA!!

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited July 2013 in Strut Central

Um, Holy F**K. WOW. GODDDAAYYUMM. Ciara always looked good but when did she jump to the top of the list?

b/w

late pass. I don't own a tv.

bb/w

Salma Hayek? Holler.

- spidey

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    She's fine ass hell.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    batmon said:
    She's fine ass hell.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I like looking at her. Unfortunately I can't stand listening to her. She can't sing worth shit. Good looks and can dance but has no singing talent. It's all studio made.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I mean she's good-looking, but there are plenty of chicks that look like this in LA. No distinct quality that separates them from the next hot chick.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    She is smokin and I like her boyish figure and all, but I also have to agree with Yuichi, she is not unique. She also doesn't have a strong enough personality that shines through her constant image changes.

Oh will forever be my jam still.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, 50 is fine, too...despite that game-show host jaw.

• bassie said:
    Yea, Ciara is fine...despite that game-show host jaw.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    She is cool but that video is a Aaliyah knockoff

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Remember when the rumor was that she was a hermaphrodite? I remember Phill Most went kind of ham on that thread

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    sweatshop said:
    She is cool but she is an Aaliyah knockoff

Fixed.

• jmjmjmjmjmjmjmjm 31 Posts
    If you're going to drool over her, how about posting a video where she isn't dressed up like Bo$$ impersonator?

b/w is the early 90s look on a comeback? Time to invest in Cross Colours & AACA hoodies.

jmjmjmjm said:
    If you're going to drool over her, how about posting a video where she isn't dressed up like Bo$$ impersonator?

b/w is the early 90s look on a comeback? Time to invest in Cross Colours & AACA hoodies.

Ha!

DocMcCoy said:
    sweatshop said:

Fixed.

Yup

DocMcCoy said:
    sweatshop said:

Fixed.

I never got Aaliyah when Oh and My Goodies came out. I always thought she was doin Janet Jackson w/ the hard body dancer thang and then went blonde to get that Beyonce money.

This video seems like she found a concrete "look" for herself, young enuff to pull off some shaved head Cassie shit, but classic enough to get that regular middle road Chris Brown SUV money.

And please bring on the 90's already...please....not necesarily In Living Color 90's though.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    batmon said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    sweatshop said:

Fixed.

I never got Aaliyah when Oh and My Goodies came out. I always thought she was doin Janet Jackson w/ the hard body dancer thang and then went blonde to get that Beyonce money.

This video seems like she found a concrete "look" for herself, young enuff to pull off some shaved head Cassie shit, but classic enough to get that regular middle road Chris Brown SUV money.

And please bring on the 90's already...please....not necesarily In Living Color 90's though.

I always felt that she, Cassie and that Nivea broad who got some shine in the early 00s were pretty much purpose-built New Aaliyahs, although not in the sense of having a direct physical resemblance to her. There seemed to be a frantic and slightly unseemly rush to try and fill the gap after she died. There were a few other singers around that time with similar qualities whose names I can't recall - pretty, light-skinned, with an airy, non-churchy singing style - but Ciara was the one who stood out as having that little bit extra that might take her further, above and beyond the obvious things like looks, legitimate hits, etc.

DocMcCoy said:
    batmon said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    sweatshop said:

Fixed.

I always felt that she, Cassie and that Nivea broad who got some shine in the early 00s were pretty much purpose-built New Aaliyahs, although not in the sense of having a direct physical resemblance to her. There seemed to be a frantic and slightly unseemly rush to try and fill the gap after she died. There were a few other singers around that time with similar qualities whose names I can't recall - pretty, light-skinned, with an airy, non-churchy singing style - but Ciara was the one who stood out as having that little bit extra that might take her further, above and beyond the obvious things like looks, legitimate hits, etc.

Yeah, I hear you.
    I just didnt connect the dots cause I thought she was reppin a more Southern steez(sound and look) which was dominant at the time.
    Aaliyah's Rock The Boat/last album sound was kinda transitional Post-Timbaland steez IIRC. His lackeys getting the tracks.

After Aaliyah's passing, I always though Beyonce took her crown in 2003 w/ Crazy In Love before Ciara got on.
    Ciara and the rest of the pack have been playing catchup ever since.

Feel free to add Ashanti to the "i cant really sing but im light skinded(i got Indian in me)...."

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    wasn't Amerie mostly the voice for the great production?

I really like this Ciara song and shes been FINE

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    sweatshop said:

Fixed.

Aka
    Here's one I made Aaliyah

Blue Peter-R