My first Record Store Day purchase. (DJ Day-related.)

Comments

• And I had you pegged for a dude who might have received one at The ACE in a suite!

b/w to bring it full circle on SS, Daft Punk allegedly received their complementary copy there!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Raj or whoever, feel free to roll this into the original Land Of 1000 Chances thread if this one thread too many. Didn't think about that 'til after I posted it.

4YearGraduate said:
    And I had you pegged for a dude who might have received one at The ACE in a suite!

Ha! I wish! I'm a NOchella kinda guy.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I always hate ebay like one week after record store day. This stuff is insane. Good lookin out to this PL70 release, but this limited edition thing is not for me anymore. Tame Impala Red 12" going for 90$? Puleeze....

• That most beautiful cerulean. Reminiscent of an endless ocean and expansive mind

Today's pickups:

??? Rhye "Open" 12" with instrumental and live version
    ??? Tru Thoughts Black Gold 12" ft songs by Alice Russell ft Darondo and Hot 8 Brass Band cover of Stevie's "All I Do"
    ??? Z-Ro's "I Hate You" 12"
    ??? ZZ Ward "Grinnin' In Your Face" (Son House cover) 45
    ??? The White Mandingos' "Mandingo Rally" black/white 45
    ??? Blu's "Thelonius King" ft RA The Rugged Man & Durag Dynasty 45
    ??? Kate Nash' "Free My Pussy" heart-shaped 45

• Can't tell you how gutted I am that I missed out on that RSD version of Day's LP.

• Can't tell you how gutted I am that I missed out on that RSD version of Day's LP.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Can anyone please hook me up with the Giant Henry LP on Numero? PM me if you can. I couldn't make it out for RSD because it was my son's 3rd birthday! One of the things better than going out record shopping!

Anyway, that was the one thing I was hoping to pick up. Please let me know if you can get one for me. Thanks!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    sticky_dojah said:
    I always hate ebay like one week after record store day. This stuff is insane. Good lookin out to this PL70 release, but this limited edition thing is not for me anymore. Tame Impala Red 12" going for 90$? Puleeze....

Clerk at Waterloo Records in Austin told me on Sunday that they sold all 90 copies that they had of the Tame Impala 12" on Saturday.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    bluesnag said:
    Can anyone please hook me up with the Giant Henry LP on Numero? PM me if you can. I couldn't make it out for RSD because it was my son's 3rd birthday! One of the things better than going out record shopping!

Anyway, that was the one thing I was hoping to pick up. Please let me know if you can get one for me. Thanks!

You're in luck - Numero has just posted RSD leftovers online, including the Giant Henry. Get it fast!

http://www.numerogroup.com/catalog_detail.php?uid=01503

I just grabbed the 24 Carat Black 10"...