The hot record chick with the blog is in the new Ghostface video

DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central

Pretty dope album. I can't wait to get my preorder in the mail with the Apollo Brown version of the LP on tape.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I would rather have seen a miniaturized, bronzed her perched on Ghostface's shoulder.

• She's also on the album cover

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    I would rather have seen a miniaturized, bronzed her perched on Ghostface's shoulder.

The gods of photoshop must make this so...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

Like that eagle bracelet thing he used to rock?

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Didn't know about this album, gonna have to check it out. This girl is rising high, she reminds me of Lisa Cudrow a bit minus the funny.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts

Brown Tape promo.

• it's good to know that unrelenting, shameless self-promotion will be eventually be rewarded.

crabmongerfunk said:
    it's good to know that unrelenting, shameless self-promotion will be eventually be rewarded.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You think Pitbull falls in that category? I don't think he does. I mean, he doesn't shamefully self-promote any more than any other rapper and/or singer. Granted, I'm a Pitbull fan, but still...

Herm said:
    Granted, I'm a Pitbull fan.

STICK YO'SELF!

• JectWon said:

The man makes harmless party music and is not afraid to speak on real issues when he feels like it. Yes, he uses a lot of existing House songs but he gives credit where its' due and makes those producers a grip of money. Plus he's damn near a god in every Latin America country imaginable. (Though I'm sure you know a "wetback" or two who doesn't like him.)

When the man dies there will be parades like CRAZY.

TheKindCromang said:
    JectWon said:

YES!

TheKindCromang said:
    JectWon said:

Straight up and down....1000 Thankyous, God.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Holy shit

Herm said:
    You think Pitbull falls in that category? I don't think he does. I mean, he doesn't shamefully self-promote any more than any other rapper and/or singer. Granted, I'm a Pitbull fan, but still...

I dunno...I just got sick of seeing/hearing that dude on every radio station and commercial before I nuked cable in my house. I guess you're right.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Can't remember where I saw this, but I agree with this sentiment 100%:

"I love the fact that Pitbull says his name at the beginning of every song. It lets me know I need to change the radio station immediately."

DB_Cooper said:
    Can't remember where I saw this, but I agree with this sentiment 100%:

"I love the fact that Pitbull says his name at the beginning of every song. It lets me know I need to change the radio station immediately."

I think I saw that on one of those greeting card memes. Not to be all Pitbull Defense Committee, but don't most rappers do that these days? Or is just producers? I wonder how many arguments that's started in the studio before? I picture a producer and a rapper trying to shout their names first.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Dude, stop

Herm said:
    I picture a producer and a rapper trying to shout their names first.

Reminds me of the "Clue! New Shit! *echo echo echo echo echo* *explosion*" days....

TheKindCromang said:
    JectWon said:

Thank you.

And Herm...SMH X sideways 8.

Aside from making the same song over and over and over, and being disgustingly overexposed on radio and tv commercials, something that I can't stand about Pitbull is that along with Alicia Keys, he sports the stock urban/hip-hop accent.

• "watch him make a movie like Albert Hitchcock"

-Pitbull

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    wow, hearing those clips makes me think Tony Starks is slowing down with his raps...

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    yuichi said:
    wow, hearing those clips makes me think Tony Starks is slowing down with his raps...

do you mean literally slowing down the speed of his rapping or that he's falling off?

I think somebody else may have said this in the thread, but this album sounds a little too polished, even though I know they were going for the opposite. Maybe they should've done like Geoff Barrows and ran it through an MPC or something.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    JectWon said:

So awesome.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    HOW THE ALBUM SOUNDS IS OF NO IMPORT

A GILDED LANA DEL RAER PERCHED ON PRETTY TONEYS ARM. THAT IS ALL WHAT MATTERS

PLEASE START PUNNING
    I AM UNABLE TO BREATHE

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:

this is dope!

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    that video is cheeze granola but the track is alright
    i love ghost and he can do no wrong,he is the only wu left holding it down
    he showed up in court in a bathrobe and the eagle on his arm like a decade ago
    as far as the blogger hoe......who cares about her LA trendy twat?