sam sanders mirror, mirror (previously unreleased) LP

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited April 2013 in Announcements
Next up: Sam Sanders Mirror, Mirror previously unreleased LP on 180 gram vinyl with heavy stock tip on gatefold jackets. Pre orders are go!

Comments

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Just ordered! Together with the Larry Nozero album on red wax. Really looking forward to them!
    Thanks for (re-)issuing these.

Get 'm now or cry later people!

• Thx man, really appreciate! and yes, get them now because for real they are NOT going to be around soon....

amir

• Quick update, according to my pressing plant the Sam Sanders Mirror, Mirror album will be shipping 8/20 NOT 9/17 . If you have not ordered this record yet then do so now. Like the Kenny Cox and Larry Nozero, this is very close to selling out!

• Sam Sanders Mirror Mirror album in the house shipping 8/20!! Cop yours today www.180-proof.com. Unfortunately, the process of making color vinyl is not an exact science. My pressing plant was waaay off and made the color look more like chocolate than orange :(

amir

photo1

• And I have these limited edition Sam Sanders Mirror, Mirror Japanese version CDS available now as well!

• Finally, the test pressings for the Sam Sanders Mirror, Mirror are available for sale. Super apologizes about the delay but man, pressing plants sure do make things interesting to say the least! Please don't sleep cause these ten test pressings will go VERY fast! Order yours here:

• Quick reminder that there is still copies left of the limited edition color vinyl (200 copies) Sam Sanders Mirror, Mirror album and the limited edition Sam Sanders Japanese CD version! Make sure you don't miss out...orders yours today!