tabira said:
    Reynaldo said:
    Second Amendment

Amend it
    You would, traitor.

Is this more jokes?

Yep, Reynaldo

• HarveyCanal said:
    Again, Manchurian Candidate. Normal people, even with severe mental disorders, don't have the gumption to shoot up rooms full of people...that is, without some sort of mind control at work. All these school shooters wind up having some ties to military programs that meddle with mind control, period.

Source?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'll say the same thing here I said in a convo with Jonny the other day. The right to bear arms was inserted into the Constitution to allow the citizens of this country to revolt if the government became too tyrannical. At this point, no amount of handgun or assault rifle ownership by private citizens would be enough to allow a spontaneously created civilian militia to overcome the US military. So if we still believe it is a valid concern that the citizens of this country need the right to revolt if the government becomes too tyrannical, then local civilian militias should be regularly organized and trained in every community. Otherwise, it's time to repeal the second amendment.

The Second Amendment:

As passed by the Congress:
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You want to completely repeal the 2nd Amendment?

HarveyCanal said:
    You want to completely repeal the 2nd Amendment?

Personally, I'm OK with hunting rifles, but I'm all for repealing the Second Amendment and replacing it with something far more limiting. No handguns or automatic weapons. But that's just me.

Glad it ain't up to you.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Just give upt he guns.
    What's the matter with you cunts?

Cunts.

• Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Again, Manchurian Candidate. Normal people, even with severe mental disorders, don't have the gumption to shoot up rooms full of people...that is, without some sort of mind control at work. All these school shooters wind up having some ties to military programs that meddle with mind control, period.

Source?

OK, I'll take a wild guess - you just made this up.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    These programs are top secret. No link for that.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    absolutely. i just don't see a problem with maybe waiting until some concrete facts are in before launching into some misguided rants

Why don't you open up a newspaper instead of wasting your time on a music board, bro bro bro.

Plenty of facts to be gleaned if you actually cared, bro bro bro.

Bros like PCraze want to wait until the bodies are in the ground before a discussion is had. Problem with that is, in this country, not a day goes by when someone isn't killed by a bullet.

Howlie is the defintion of

Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Source?

Ron Paul's newsletter?

DB_Cooper said:
    I'll say the same thing here I said in a convo with Jonny the other day. The right to bear arms was inserted into the Constitution to allow the citizens of this country to revolt if the government became too tyrannical. At this point, no amount of handgun or assault rifle ownership by private citizens would be enough to allow a spontaneously created civilian militia to overcome the US military. So if we still believe it is a valid concern that the citizens of this country need the right to revolt if the government becomes too tyrannical, then local civilian militias should be regularly organized and trained in every community. Otherwise, it's time to repeal the second amendment.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There's only one 2nd Amendment. That's the one in the Bill of Rights.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    absolutely. i just don't see a problem with maybe waiting until some concrete facts are in before launching into some misguided rants

Why don't you open up a newspaper instead of wasting your time on a music board, bro bro bro.

Bros like PCraze want to wait until the bodies are in the ground before a discussion is had. Problem with that is, in this country, not a day goes by when someone isn't killed by a bullet.

pretty disgusting that you are using my call to maybe just honor the victims before pointing fingers to launch your typical rant because you have some beef with me. i haven't even stated my opinion on the matter and you feel the need to sling shit as usual.

and wtf is a howlie?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    tabira said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Reynaldo said:
    tabira said:
    Reynaldo said:
    Second Amendment

Amend it
    You would, traitor.

Is this more jokes?

Yep, Reynaldo
    Conquered Euro peoples don't really have a say on this one.

DB_Cooper said:
    local civilian militias should be regularly organized and trained in every community
    I agree.

PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

pretty disgusting that you are using my call to maybe just honor the victims before pointing fingers to launch your typical rant because you have some beef with me. i haven't even stated my opinion on the matter and you feel the need to sling shit as usual.

and wtf is a howlie?

Need a tissue?

You wish I cared enough about you to have "beef".

You stated your opinion clearly, people calling for tougher gun control are giving "misguided rants' because you think it's "too soon". Talk about misguided.

Stop being so Tresvant.

b/w

you must not really be from Hawaii.

Like I said, plenty of facts to be learned if you cared. You'd rather whine about imaginary beef. Awesome.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    tabira said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Reynaldo said:
    tabira said:
    Reynaldo said:
    Second Amendment

Amend it
    You would, traitor.

Is this more jokes?

Yep, Reynaldo

A 6 year old British boy died in that school. This free "Euro person" doesn't really give a fuck about obtaining your permission.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

and wtf is a howlie?

Need a tissue?

You wish I cared enough about you to have "beef".

You stated your opinion clearly, people calling for tougher gun control are giving "misguided rants' because you think it's "too soon". Talk about misguided.

Stop being so Tresvant.

b/w

you must not really be from Hawaii.

Like I said, plenty of facts to be learned if you cared. You'd rather whine about imaginary beef. Awesome.
    wow, you're so consumed by your hatred of anyone who doesn't agree with you that you imagine all of these things people are typing. i was first calling for people to chill on the politics for a second and maybe wait until the bodies were cold until pointing fingers. second, there was and still is incredible amounts of misinformation on this case. people can do whatever they want, i was just saying that it might be good to wait for all the facts before playing soulstrut politics.

b/w

if by "howlie" you mean haole, please learn to spell words before using them. also, if you really need to resort to using racial slurs to further your arguments, i don't even know what to say. truly disgusting; no sympathy for the victims of this heinous crime and the nerve to display your racism when i'm just saying that people should chill. incredible man.

tabira said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Reynaldo said:
    tabira said:
    Reynaldo said:
    Second Amendment

Amend it
    You would, traitor.

Is this more jokes?

Yep, Reynaldo

A 6 year old British boy died in that school. This free "Euro person" doesn't really give a fuck about obtaining your permission.
    You have no gun, you have no say. See: Syria

Bon Vivant said:
    DB_Cooper said:

The Second Amendment:

There's only one 2nd Amendment. That's the one in the Bill of Rights.

Absolutely. There were several revisions and iterations, though, throughout the drafting, Congressional acceptance, and ratification processes. However, in this case it's a distinction without a difference, so there's no point arguing about it. I only included the two versions here to be completely accurate.

HarveyCanal said:
    Glad it ain't up to you.

Fair enough. We are a representative democracy, after all. Mine is but one of many opinions.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    d e l e t e

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Glad it ain't up to you.

Fair enough. We are a representative democracy, after all. Mine is but one of many opinions.

I guess the "Arms" people had BITD were like, muskets and Davy Crockett shit. Not AK-47s and Uzis. I wonder, as Euroman, where the line is drawn for 'Meriman? Can you have, like, a Tony Stark missile collection in the barn? Landmines in the garden? Man traps?

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    tabira said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Reynaldo said:
    tabira said:
    Reynaldo said:
    Second Amendment

Amend it
    You would, traitor.

Is this more jokes?

Yep, Reynaldo

You have no [del]gun[/del] vote, you have no say. See: Syria

Now you're all over the shop. Syrians have millions of guns but they don't have any say. You're confusing freedom fighting with freedom preserving; pacific civil society with a state of permanent siege. You never learnt to put the fucking things down since the end of the war of independence.

You're good at short pithy answers so here's a simple question. I think your honest answer is "yes" but I want to see if you have the balls to say it without the 2nd amendement doing it for you.

Do recurrent massacres of cinema goers and 6 year old school children represent a price worth paying for continuing with the status quo?

• ill never forget the time when someone with the moniker PatrickCrazy stepped to me on the interwebs for being insensitive to a heinous act by condemning the group that allowed it to happen.

Horseleech said:
    Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Source?

OK, I'll take a wild guess - you just made this up.

Nope. Info is out there. In fact, it's a clear pattern we should all be well familiar with by now.

Manchurian Candidates have been around for 50+ years, but we're still not supposed to believe they exist.

All these dudes have been programmed and triggered to act. Without it, they wouldn't be capable of pulling off such heinous crimes.

J i m s t e r said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Glad it ain't up to you.

I guess the "Arms" people had BITD were like, muskets and Davy Crockett shit. Not AK-47s and Uzis. I wonder, as Euroman, where the line is drawn for 'Meriman? Can you have, like, a Tony Stark missile collection in the barn? Landmines in the garden? Man traps?
    Revolutionary war militia-level raw firepower is still the standard. It just happens that technology has allowed a single man or small group of men to achieve that level of firepower.

I would also like to know DB Cooper's source of information regarding the likely outcome of a conflict between the US military and a large portion of the civilian population. He's no doubt alluding to some credible military study/paper/war game.

Resistance is futile.

Don't believe it.