DJ Shadown and e-bay

124»

Comments

• i like the little question mark.

all i see is a red X.

i'm bout to change my shit up again.

give me an adjitive er a verbb or some shitz and i will make my avatar comply.

stained

i choose stained glass ( you thought i was gonna choose stained underware )

• Can I call you Tony?

u red mi mindd.

haha!!!

I'll bet Josh does not know about THE MUTHERFUCKIN YOGA MAN!!!

just don't tell him about that shit. that is my own personal mind garden. i do not want anyone fucking it up for me.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

i choose stained glass ( you thought i was gonna choose stained underware )

yes. yes I did.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Can I call you Tony?

u red mi mindd.

haha!!!

I'll bet Josh does not know about THE MUTHERFUCKIN YOGA MAN!!!

just don't tell him about that shit. that is my own personal mind garden. i do not want anyone fucking it up for me.

opps! sorry!

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts

here ya go, crazybuttrock...

this jpegraer kills fascists

damn str8!

• here ya go, crazybuttrock...

good job! i like it a lot. did that guy happen to cut a record by any chance? see if he still has sealed copies!

good job! i like it a lot. did that guy happen to cut a record by any chance? see if he still has sealed copies!

I think he did.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    I love how yall just assume he's pullin auctions because of samples. Let a dude breath!!!!

well, what other explanation could there be...aside from the ebay rule of not implying there are more than one item for sale...why would any artist not want their name all over the damn place?

"I could play "Stairway to Heaven" when I was 13, Jimmy Page didnt write it until he was 22, I think that says a lot"

that quotation on the bottom of your post in the funniest thing i've read in 10 years!! lmao, where is that from???

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I love how yall just assume he's pullin auctions because of samples. Let a dude breath!!!!

well, what other explanation could there be...aside from the ebay rule of not implying there are more than one item for sale...why would any artist not want their name all over the damn place?

"I could play "Stairway to Heaven" when I was 13, Jimmy Page didnt write it until he was 22, I think that says a lot"

that quotation on the bottom of your post in the funniest thing i've read in 10 years!! lmao, where is that from???

like hoggin said above its "Bad News", that still is from it also. Its a Spinal-Tapesque mockumentary about a heavy metal band. It is basically the comic strip/Young Ones dudes. That particular quote is from the blonde dude..VIM FUEGO...played by adrian edmonson(aka Vivian on the Young Ones) seek it out..it is pretty damn funny. But yeah when I first heard that line I was rolling!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I haven't taken the time to read this whole thread so excuse me if this has been brought up already, but my understanding of this situation was that, ahem, 'Josh' was having auctions pulled with titles worded to sound like the record being sold was the actual record he used/sampled. The offending auctions supposedly had/have titles like "7-11 'Dance the Slurp' FUNK 45 used by DJ shadow for Brainfreeze" rather than the (subjectively) less parisitizing "7-11 'Dance the Slurp' FUNK 45, Brainfreese, Shadow".

This, at least, was the rumor I heard. Slippery slope either way.