Looking for Jazz / Jazz Funk / Fusion from Mexico, Chile and Venezuela.

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited December 2011 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi All,

I am looking for Jazz and related genre's from the mid 50's to the current day - must be vinyl and Original pressings only in good condition from Mexico, Chile and Venezuela.

For example, I have quite a few Tino Contrera's LP's / EP's but am looking for Chilo Moran items but also the independent and major labels from those 3 countries.

Let me know what you have and I can take it from there as I may already own them.

Feel free to PM me or reply here.

Many thanks and happy holiday's to you all.

Magsonjazz

Comments

• magsonjazz said:
    Hi All,

I am looking for Jazz and related genre's from the mid 50's to the current day - must be vinyl and Original pressings only in good condition from Mexico, Chile and Venezuela.

For example, I have quite a few Tino Contrera's LP's / EP's but am looking for Chilo Moran items but also the independent and major labels from those 3 countries.

Let me know what you have and I can take it from there as I may already own them.

Feel free to PM me or reply here.

Many thanks and happy holiday's to you all.

Magsonjazz

Hi Magsonjazz,

I may have some of the items you may be looking for so here goes:

Chilo Moran y su Grupo s/t LP 1983 - All killer Mexican jazz funk heat load of samples
    Vytas Brenner Ofrenda Live double gatefold LP from the 70's if im not mistaken, latin psych rock killer set
    Richard Lemus LP jazz from Mexico late 60s
    i have some more i just can remember. if you like i can go look for them

PM me any offers if your interested

Peace,
    Omar