WOULD YOU BLOW A DUDE FOR EVERY RECORD YOU'VE EVER WANTED??? (blowing a dude rel)

picoandsepulvedapicoandsepulveda 1,026 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central
I might consider it but if i did do it i would be reminded of what i did every time i played a record. Maybe if it were on some glory hole sh*t... man, i don't know. how about you?

Comments

• I have let a dude blow ME for THE record

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Have some dignity, man.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Already did, once today...

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    :oh_my:

Good thing you clarified "(blowing a dude rel)" otherwise this would have been confusing.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    *add to favorites*

• I always enjoyed this from a Deadspin column on this topic, and really lays out how stupid these questions are...

Hot Carl Weathers:

Q: I had a heated discussion with my roommates today whilst watching Harry Potter. Say the wizarding world WAS FUCKING REAL (I wish. Accio sixpack, bitch.) and you were extended an invite to attend Hogwarts...but there was a catch. Before your prepubescent future wizard self could step through Platform 9 and 3/4 ... you had to suck a dick. Not just a little knob like you blew in prep school, but a throbbing, veiny, black mamba man dick.

The general consensus was "Fuck. Yes." with answers ranging from "I'd enchant someone else to suck the dick" to "I'd suck the fuck out of that dong under an invisibility cloak."

A: I'd suck the dick happily. You couldn't get that dick in my mouth fast enough. I'd suck the dick with my parents watching. I'd work the shaft and cup the balls. The royal treatment. It's not even a contest. All I have to do is suck a dick and I can fly and shoot lightning bolts with my wand and shit? Give me that dick YESTERDAY.

I always find it funny that questions like these always include the supposedly horrible obstacle of sucking a dick. "You get a million bucks, BUT YOU GOTTA SUCK A DICK." Like that's the absolute WORST endgame for you. It's a dick. It won't hurt ya. It's not like getting beaten with bats and then buried alive to get the wizarding powers. That's much worse. Sucking a dick is downright pleasant in comparison.

I wonder if gays ask each other these questions, but their endgame is something way hetero.

JULIAN: Oh, Lance?

LANCE: Yes?

JULIAN: Question for you. A genie pops out and grants you a magic carpet.

LANCE: Is it an Armenian one? High quality?

JULIAN: Oh yes. But there's a catch. To get the carpet, YOU HAVE TO EAT A PUSSY.

LANCE: No!

JULIAN: Yes! A big, sloppy pussy! Totally untrimmed! With the armpit smell and everything!

LANCE: Omigod. And my friends would know that I ate this pussy? I don't know if I could do that.

• Strong American, No. Not only loss of dignity, but if I have everything I ever wanted I would have nothing to look for.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

Whatever he promises, don't blow him. He ain't got no records.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Bring on the dick!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    Have some dignity, man.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I've known collectros who would do significantly more for only a handful of their longtime wants. Forget that: I've known collectros who HAVE done more for midlevel grails. These guys would be thrilled to pay a measly felatio tax for collectro nirvana.

• Reynaldo said:
    Have some dignity, man.

No one said you had to swallow dude!

Danno3000 said:
    I've known collectros who would do significantly more for only a handful of their longtime wants. Forget that: I've known collectros who HAVE done more for midlevel grails. These guys would be thrilled to pay a measly felatio tax for collectro nirvana.

Like i said, i'd consider it ;)

• Well, this is one way to take all the fun out of record collecting.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    cool thread guys

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Wear a rubba', dudes!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Reynaldo said:

Rey, did you see her toes? Exactly. I bet her elbows are sub-par, too. No thanks.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    This thread is stupid. Some records isn't flying and shooting lightning bolts. They're just some records.
    Cock-sucking should be saved for things of real importance:

overflo said:
    Strong American, no

Is this a type of coffee?