Frances Bean Cobain

OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
I'd completely forgotten Kurt & Courtney had a kid.

..well she's now 18, so it's ok to ogled her in photographs, right?

^^ looks like her mum ^^

^^ looks like her dad ^^

from here - http://www.hedislimane.com/diary/day.php?m=8&y=2011&d=2

I hope she doesn't turn into another celebutard offspring.

b/w

feeling old yet?

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Obligatory

She looks like her dad.

-10 pts for ciggies. Although, they might be props.

Would.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    The similarity of her eyes to Kurts is striking.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    She's a pretty girl, even though she inherited Courtney's pre-surgery nose. Hopefully she didn't get too much else from her mom.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Wow this shoot is getting so much press and it makes me particularly proud since it was a collaboration between Hedi who shot it and my brother who did the art direction and Frances Bean Cobain and that was it. I agree, they look great and she is beautiful. My brother said that all of the little objects and props, the little dolls etc in the shoot were her father's and she brought them.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    The first sex dream I ever had (well, the first that I remember) starred Courtney Love. Since then I've been strangely attracted to her. Weird, I know.

Daughter is cute, but I'm tired of the whole tatted-up, trashy/chic, Suicide Girl look.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    she looks nothing like her mom's OG face thank god

if this is her 'real' persona, she seems destined to be ruined by hollywood in a few years

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Beautiful shots.

The cigarette and trash tats = huge turnoff

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Kurt was the more attractive of the 2 parents and she clearly got more of his striking looks which is a good thing, no homo.
    And to Courtney's credit she had great tits and a long lean body BITD before she messed around with it. Looks like Frances go that too.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    wedda

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    She's beautiful man!

- spidey

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    wedda

Is this the weddo way of spelling "guera?"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Herm said:
    Possum Tom said:
    wedda

Is this the weddo way of spelling "guera?"

why yes it is

• Looks like she lost all her baby fat. I remember her just a few years ago being a little bit heavier.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    No thanks. That belly button looks bottomless.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Beautiful shots.

The cigarette and trash tats = huge turnoff

Kinda looks like she could be Slash's kid -- except her eyes really do channel Kurt Cobain.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    man im feeling old. in 1994 was working backstage at the y100 xmas show at madison square garden, in walks courtneys nanny with francis, a baby, she sat her on the table i was sitting at and fussed with some bag full of baby crap. i knew it was Francis because she stared at me and those were totally kurts eyes. so strange. about a minute later Courtney came in all whirlwind chaos style and they all left. (Hole played that show,, thats why they were there)

edith head said:

Sure she does..

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    edith head said:

Sure she does..

The pic I posted is the real OG Courtney face circa Sid and Nancy. Love definitely already had some work done in the photos you posted.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    edith head said:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Ooof - she is stunning and an almost perfect 50-50 mix of both parents. Love didn't raise her, am I right?

She was mostly raised by Courtney, except when she lost custody and Frances was with Kurt's Mom.

edith head said:

The pic I posted is the real OG Courtney face circa Sid and Nancy. Love definitely already had some work done in the photos you posted.

Oh schitt.. I see yer point.